- Product H68104
Denon DN-X600 Professional 2-Ch Digital Mixer
- Write a Review
The Denon DJ DN-X600 2-Channel Digital Mixer, features a MIDI interface and an internal soundcard. This versatile mixing solution is designed for all...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
A versatile mixing solution designed for all types of DJs.
The Denon DJ DN-X600 2-Channel Digital Mixer, features a MIDI interface and an internal soundcard. This versatile mixing solution is designed for all types of DJs, as it features software compatibility as well as full functionality for non-software DJs. The unit also acts as an interface, making it an ideal mixer for mobile DJs, party DJs, non-performing "bedroom" DJ hobbyists and more.
The DN-X600 features a 24-bit 96kHz USB 2.0 Audio Interface (soundcard) with 4-in / 4-out (stereo) channels. Internal 32-bit Floating DSP Processing and 32-bit DAC Output ensure the best possible sound. The unit can operate with DVS direct mode for DJ applications using platter control signal operation. Aside from the processing and output, the sound is further bolstered by the unit's Phono Amp with a high signal-to-noise ratio, equivalent to that of critically acclaimed Denon HiFi products; an ultra-clean mic amp, which can realize a studio console classic low noise level (EIN -126dBu); and high-output headphone amplifier.
DN-X600 also features an intuitive onboard DSP effects section with ON/OFF button, Dry-Wet mix and independent send assignment (Ch/Mic/Master); effects include Delay, Echo, Flanger, Filter, Reverb, Loop, Beat Scratch and BeatBreaker. The DN-X600 has a powerful two-way EFX Parameter Filter, including Cross Over Frequency and Isolator (low pass filter/high pass filter), and it also features a send/return control, for use with external effects. Other controls include 3-band Channel EQ with full kills; unique 32-point crossfader contour adjustment with contour adjust; and Fader Start function (channel/cross fader). The Cross Fader Start Position is off the edge (0 ˜ 2mm range), and the unit's "Thru" function can be MIDI-mapped for Video transitions using today's popular DJ applications such as Serato Video Scratch Live or Virtual DJ, while the channel faders continue to control and output audio.
The DN-X600 provides the DJ with ultimate control of their mix with 45-mm High Performance Flex Fader (cross fader) with tension adjustment, 45-mm custom Alps-type Channel Faders, Innofader-Pro compatibility (for crossfader) and Channel Fader contour adjustment. The unit's control surface is fully MIDI-mappable, including knobs, keys and buttons. The DN-X600 can work with all current operating systems, including Mac OSX 10.6.4 and 32/64-bit Windows systems. A low-latency 32/64-bit ASIO driver is included for PC use. USB send/return routing is included for use with DJ software DSP effects such as TRAKTOR, and USB MIDI Clock In BPM Detection can be used with TRAKTOR, Torq, Ableton, Cubase and more.
The DN-X600's firmware is upgradeable over USB. The unit has two quarter-inch "phono" inputs and two AUX inputs, mic input, effects send/return, stereo output, USB send/return, booth out and master out. The DN-X600 can withstand the rigors of night-after-night club use, as it features solid steel chassis construction, plus it has ideal grounding circuitry, protecting it from external noise. It measures 9.8" x 4.4" x 13" and weighs approximately 8.8 lb. Power consumption is 24W, and the unit also features a green, energy-saving ECO standby mode.
- 24 bit 96kHz USB2.0 Audio Interface (Soundcard) 4 In/4 Out (stereo)
- DVS direct mode (CD/Vinyl) for DJ applications using platter control signal operation (timecode)
- Fully MIDI Mapable control surface (knobs, keys and buttons)
- Intuitive Onboard DSP Effects area with, ON/OFF button, Dry-Wet mix & independent Send assignment (Ch/Mic/Master)DelayEchoFlangerFilterReverbLoopBeat ScratchBeatBreakerPowerful 2-way EFX Parameter Filter:Cross Over (comb filter)Isolator (Low pass filter/ High pass filter)Internal 32-bit Floating DSP Processing and 32-Bit DAC Output for best possible sound
- MAC OSX 10.6.4 and 32/64-bit Windows Compatible
- Low latency 32/64-Bit ASIO driver for PC included
- Send/Return control – for use with external effectors
- USB Send/Return routing – for use with DJ software DSP effects such as TRAKTOR
- USB MIDI Clock In BPM Detection – for use with TRAKTOR, Torq, Ableton, Cubase, etc
- Matrix Input Assignment Selector Knob
- Selectable PFL input gain & program meters
- Split Cue function with Cue/Master pan knob
- Phono Amp with high S/N ratio, equivalent to Denon Hifi products
- Ultra-clean Mic Amp to realize a studio console class' low noise level (EIN -126dBu)
- High sound quality high output Headphone Amplifier
- 45mm High Performance Flex Fader (crossfader) with tension adjust
- Innofader Pro compatible (for crossfader)
- 45mm custom Alps type Channel Faders
- Channel Fader contour adjustment
- Unique 32-point Cross Fader Contour adjustment with:
- Contour Adjust
- Cross Fader Start Position off the edge (0 ˜ 2mm range)
- "Thru" function for pure MIDI to control Video fades (VDJ, VSL)
- Fader Start function (channel/cross fader)
- Independent 3-Band Isolator EQ with Kills (High-Mid-Low)
- Large BPM Display with various beat/time parameter indicators
- Balanced/Unbalanced Master Output
- Master Output Stereo/Mono switch
- Booth Output with level control
- Mic Input with Ducking control & 2-Band EQ
- Various Utility presets to customize user settings
- Ideal Grounding Construction protecting from external noise
- ECO stanby mode (green, energy saving)
- Firmware upgradable over USB
- Solid Steel chassis construction
An ideal mixer for mobile DJs, party DJs, non-performing "bedroom" DJ hobbyists
DN-X600 Professional 2-Ch Digital Mixer
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 9.8" x 3.5" x 12.4", 250mm x 90mm x 315mm
- Weight 8.8 lb. (4kg)