- 581549 000000000 581549000000000
Rane TTM 56S 2-Channel DJ Mixer
- Write a Review
The TTM 56S has been a popular performance mixer for many years and the TTM 56S DJ mixer improves upon its predecessor with several different feature...Read More
The TTM 56S has been a popular performance mixer for many years and the TTM 56S DJ mixer improves upon its predecessor with several different features including a removable C13 power cord that is easily replaceable if you lose yours. This Rane mixer will operate anywhere you can get voltage from 100 to 240 AC. Also, all four inputs are Phono/Line switchable on the rear panel so you can plug in 4 turntables or 4 CD players, or any combination.
Rane takes performance mixer design as seriously as performing DJs take their art form. The TTM 56S DJ mixer is flexible, durable, and feature packed and the audio quality makes it perfect for use in the most demanding live venue, recording studio, or live broadcast applications.
Non-Contact Magnetic Crossfader and Channel Faders
These magnetic faders know exactly what your hand is doing. A proprietary curve-translation module converts your hand motion into precise audio level control. Each of the Crossfader and Channel Fader controls include a Reverse switch and an independent, continuously adjustable Contour control, adjusting from a smooth blend to extremely fast cut.
Rane's proprietary FlexFx effects loop switches route Program 1 and/or Program 2 to the effects loop. A Wet/Dry pan control gives the user total control of how much processed signal is in the mix. The effects loop is post-fader, so reverb and other delay effects respond to both Channel Faders and Crossfader without cutting off tails.
Auxiliary Input and Output (Session Mix)
A stereo Aux Input with a Level control provides input for a session mix, drum machine, or other auxiliary input signal. The stereo Aux Output with Level control provides output for session mix, booth monitoring, recording, or second zone.
Rane's most popular mixer with improvements and enhancements for smoother performances.
- Universal internal power supply works anywhere you can plug into 100-240 VAC
- All four inputs are Phono/Line switchable - plug in 4 turntables or 4 CD players, or any combination.
- Both 1/4" and 3.5 mm headphone jacks are provided on the front
- The Transform switches are also Kill switches
- Operation is simplified by putting all the controls on top, increasing the width by one inch
- Text is readable in the dark under black light
- Three long-lasting non-bleed magnetic faders
- Non-contact magnetic crossfader and channel faders use proprietary curve-translation module to convert your hand motion into precise audio level control
- Crossfader and channel faders have Reverse switch and an independent, continuously adjustable Contour control
- FlexFx effects loop switches route Program 1 and/or Program 2 to the effects loop
- Wet/Dry pan control
Take your mixing capabilities to a whole new level with the TTM6S.
TTM 56S 2-Channel DJ Mixer
- Phono Inputs: Switchable Line / Phono, unbalanced RCA jacks
- Response: RIAA, ±1dB
- Gain: 40dB, 1kHz
- Input impedance: 47.5 kOhms, 200 pF
- Line inputs: Switchable Line / Phono, unbalanced RCA jacks
- Input Impedance: 20kOhms, 1kHz
- Gain: Off to +12dB, 1kHz
- Tone Control (EQ): 3-band accelerated-slope, full cut
- Auxiliary Input: 1 stereo, unbalanced RCA jacks
- Input impedance: 20 kOhms, 1kHz
- Gain: Off to +10dB, 1kHz
- FlexFX Return: Stereo, unbalanced 1/4" TS phone jack
- Input Impedance: 12kOhms, Minimum
- Gain: Unity, 1kHz
- Mic input: Active balanced 1.4" TRS phone jack
- Input impedance: 20kOhms, 1kHz
- Gain: 44dB at 1kHz, Master Out, max gain
- Frequency response: 30 to 20kHz, +0, -3dB, max gain
- CMMR: >40dB, 1 kHz, max gain
- S/N: 76dB, Re +4dBu, max gain, @ insert, 20kHz BW
- Tone Control: 2-Band
- Effects Insert Loop: 1/4" TRS, Tip=Send, Ring=Return, unbalanced mono
- Master Output: Stereo balanced / unbalanced, 1/4" TRS phone / RCA jacks
- Output Impedance: 300 ohms balanced each leg, 301 ohms unbalanced
- Gain: 6dB balanced, 0dB unbalanced
- Frequency response: 10Hz to 30kHz, +0, -3dB
- THD+N: <0.05%, re +4dBu, 20 to 20kHz, 20kHz BW
- S/N (balanced output) 101 dB, re +4 dBu, 20 kHz BW, unity gain/94dB, re +4dBu, 20kHz BW, 12dB gain
- Auxiliary output: Stereo, Unbalanced RCA jacks with Output Impedance of 301 ohms and Gain: Off to +6dB
- FlexFX Send: Stereo, Unbalanced 1/4" TS phone jack with Output Impedance of 301 ohms and unity gain
- Control Feed-through: -80dB, re +4dBu, all controls
- Crosstalk: -70dB, re +4 dBu, 1 kHz
- Unit agency listing: UL/cUL/CE
- Universal Line Voltage: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Maximum Power: 20W
- Front panel size: 13.3"H x 10"W (33.8 x 25.4 cm)
- Coffin depth: 3" (7.7 cm)
- Unit Weight: 9lb. (3.7kg)
Review Snapshot®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Rane TTM 56S 2-Channel DJ Mixer:
I've had this mixer for over 7 years and haven't had a single problem. The fader still performs like the day I got it. Rane's customer support is excellent.Why would I need customer support? Oh, my cat chewed off my knobs and I wanted to know where to purchase some--instead they sent me free ones. That's not a promise...I'm just telling you they're behind you. No, I don't work for Rane. Buy this and be happy.