- 446358 000000000 446358000000000
Axis AX-XHH Hi-Hat Cymbal Stand
- Write a Review
The Axis AX-XHH Hi-Hat Stand means you can play your hi-hat cymbals with the same precision and accuracy that is demanded from a second bass drum ped...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Brings new meaning to the term '4-way coordination.'
The Axis AX-XHH Hi-Hat Stand means you can play your hi-hat cymbals with the same precision and accuracy that is demanded from a second bass drum pedal thanks to the new "precision-pull" roller bearing design.
Precise spring tension is easily attained through the use of the 6-way "Set and Forget" pedal tension adjustment. Now you can quickly change and remember the pedal tension that is needed for different musical styles.
The AX-XHH is made of lightweight yet tough solid aluminum. The innovative new Vortex leg design is both strong and durable. The leg assembly on the AX-XHH was designed so that it can be freely rotated into any position for easier double pedal placement and tilts in any direction.
- "Precision-pull" roller bearing design
- 6-way "Set and Forget" pedal tension adjustment Quickly change and remember pedal tension settings for different musical styles
- Lightweight, yet tough, solid aluminum
- Leg assembly freely rotates and tilts for optimal placement
Position and play your hats with precision! Order your stand today.