- J06540 000000000 J06540000000000
Axis Derek Roddy Signature Edition A21 Double Bass Drum Pedal
- Write a Review
Derek Roddy is acclaimed as an accomplished clinician and educator and is expert in any drumming style including extreme and modern metal, jazz, blue...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An A21 pedal co-developed with revered metal drummer, Derek Roddy.
Derek Roddy is acclaimed as an accomplished clinician and educator and is expert in any drumming style including extreme and modern metal, jazz, blues and rock. The Derek Roddy Signature Edition A21 with electronic kit incorporates the A21 beater bracket and includes ideas from Derek and his forum to make the pedals more user friendly, such as the drum key adjustments for the beater angle adjustment and Variable Drive Lever.
Also, locating posts on the base plate prevent having to change the settings for the drum beater and Electronic Kit detonator angles. The self-contained electronic kit allows triggering without the use of external adhesive piezos eliminating cross-talk and double triggering. The base plates are smooth with the distinctive design applied by laser. An extended length bearing swivel rocker, The Deep Rocker, has been added to the spring assemblies gives a more immediate and powerful spring response.
The most immediate, direct response. 21 degree power forward angle accelerates the beater into the bass drum with greater force and velocity.
- Microtune Spring Tensioner
- 21-Degree power forward angle
- Self-contained electronic kit
- Extended-length bearing swivel rocker
- Branded footboard with incised signature
Find the Axis of your low end. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.