- Product 660005
B-52 18-200SL 18" 1000W Cast Frame Subwoofer
- Write a Review
Each B-52 transducer is built to engineering perfection using the most innovative design concepts and materials. Every component of every loudspeaker...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Each B-52 transducer is built to engineering perfection using the most innovative design concepts and materials. Every component of every loudspeaker is manufactured to maximum tolerances by some of the most well-respected engineers in the world. All loudspeakers are subjected to a wide array of quality-assurance tests during and post assembly. It's for these reasons that B-52 speakers typically have a 0.2% return rate and are backed by a five-year warranty.
- Power Handling: 1000 watts
- 4-layer, 4" diameter voice coil
- Vented motor for superior cooling
- Double spider anti-rocking suspension
- Multilayer, precision-wound polyamide voice coils create superior electromechanical energy conversion
- Rigid, heat dissipating cast-aluminum or steel frames provide ultimate motor structure support
- Deep, bumped back plates allow the voice coil to reach maximum excursion without bottoming-out, resulting in deep bass
- Advanced cone materials with superior internal damping mean ultra-fast transient response and super-low distortion
- Tough, flexible surround with long-throw, positive-roll design, control extreme cone excursion and is highly tear-resistant
- Vented pole piece pumps air through the magnetic gap and directly over and around the voice-coil
- Power Handling: 1000 Watts R.M.S.
- Frequency Response: 20-160 Hz
- Voice Coil Diameter: 4" (100mm)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Magnet Structure: 200 oz
- Weight: 26 lbs.