- Product J01806
Celestion CDX1-1445 1" 20W Ferrite Driver
- Write a Review
The CDX-1-1745 is a ferrite compression driver with a 1" exit. It has a 20W handling capacity, and serves well in full range sound reinforcement cabi...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
High frequency horn for smaller speakers.
The CDX-1-1745 is a ferrite compression driver with a 1" exit. It has a 20W handling capacity, and serves well in full range sound reinforcement cabinets. Whether you are building an enclosure from scratch or replacing a damaged component, the CDX-1 deliver crystal clear, low distortion high end output. It is strong and present from 500Hz through 5kHz, with a gradual dropoff to 18kHz.
- 1" exit lightweight and compact ferrite magnet compression driver with
- 1.4" copper clad aluminium voice coil
- 20Wrms power handling (AES standard) and 106dB sensitivity
- One piece PETP diaphragm and surround
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) techniques used to optimise both magnetic and acoustic design
Great for PA cabs anticipating lower wattage loads.
CDX1-1445 1" 20W Ferrite Driver
- General Specifications
- Power rating: 20Wrms
- Nominal impedance: 8/16Ω
- Frequency range: 1500-20,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 106dB
- Recommended min. crossover (12dB/oct): 2200Hz
- Voice coil diameter: 35mm/1.4in
- Voice coil material: Copper clad aluminium
- Magnet type: Ferrite
- Diaphragm material: PETP film
- Surround material: ETP film
- Mounting Information
- Overall width: 3.54in
- Overall depth: 52mm/2.05in
- Fitting: Flange (4 x M6 holes on 76mm/3in PCD)
- Throat exit: 1"
- Unit weight: 2.2lb