- Product J01807
Celestion CDX1-1730 1" 75W Neo Magnet Driver
- Write a Review
The CDX-1-1745 is a ferrite compression driver with a 1" exit. It has a 75W handling capacity, and serves well in full range sound reinforcement cabi...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
High frequency screamer for PA or bass cabs.
The CDX-1-1745 is a ferrite compression driver with a 1" exit. It has a 75W handling capacity, and serves well in full range sound reinforcement cabinets. Whether you are building an enclosure from scratch or replacing a damaged component, the CDX-1 deliver crystal clear, low distortion high end output. It is strong and present from 500Hz through 10kHz, with a gradual dropoff to 18kHz.
- 1" exit, neodymium magnet compression driver with 1.75" edgewound copper clad aluminium voice coil
- 40Wrms (AES standard) power handling and 110dB sensitivity
- Designed with Sound Castle clamping to ensure uniform pressure on diaphragm assembly for reduced acoustic distortion
- One piece PETP film diaphragm and surround
Order today and replace a weak or indistinct high-frequency driver.
CDX1-1730 1" 75W Neo Magnet Driver
- Power rating: 40Wrms
- Nominal impedance:8Ω
- Frequency range:1200-20,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 110dB
- Recommended min. crossover: (12dB/oct)2200Hz
- Voice coil diameter: 44mm/1.75in
- Voice coil material: Edgewound copper clad aluminum
- Magnet type: Neodymium
- Diaphragm material: PETP film
- Surround material: PETP film
- Overall depth: 55mm/2.2in
- Fitting: Flange (4 x M6 holes on 76mm/3in PCD)
- Throat exit: 25.4mm/1in
- Maximum width: 88.5mm/3.48in
- Minimum width: 82.0mm/3.23in
- Unit weight: 1.4lb