- Product J01810
Celestion CDX1-1745 1" 40W Ferrite Driver
- Write a Review
The CDX-1-1745 is a ferrite compression driver with a 1" exit. It has a 40W handling capacity, and serves well in full range sound reinforcement cabi...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Crystal clear top end.
The CDX-1-1745 is a ferrite compression driver with a 1" exit. It has a 40W handling capacity, and serves well in full range sound reinforcement cabinets. Whether you are building an enclosure from scratch or replacing a damaged component, the CDX-1 deliver crystal clear, low distortion high end output. It is strong and present from 500Hz through 10kHz, with a gradual dropoff to 18kHz.
- 1" exit, ferrite magnet compression driver with 1.75" edgewound copper clad aluminium voice coil
- 40Wrms power handling (AES standard) and 110dB sensitivity
- Sound Castle clamping ensures even pressure on diaphragm assembly for reduced distortion
- One piece PETP diaphragm and surround
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) used to optimise both magnet assembly and acoustic design
Order now and improve your system's intelligibility.
- Power rating: 40Wrms
- Nominal impedance: 8/16Ω
- Frequency range: 1200-20000Hz
- Sensitivity: 110dB
- Recommended min. crossover (12dB/oct): 2200Hz
- Voice coil diameter: 44mm/1.75in
- Voice coil material: Edgewound copper clad aluminium
- Magnet type: Ferrite
- Diaphragm material: PETP film
- Surround material: PETP film
- Overall width: 120mm/4.7in
- Overall depth: 56mm/2.2in
- Fitting: Flange (2/3 M6 holes on 76/57mm, 3.0/2.24in PCD)
- Throat exit: 1in
- Unit weight: 5.1lb