- 583499 000001000 583499000001000
CenterPitch CP10 Tuner/Metronome
- Write a Review
The clip-on Center Pitch CP10 Chromatic Tuner is small enough for band and orchestra players to attach directly onto the instruments. The CP10 is als...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A clip-on tuner that's great for marching band instruments and orchestra players.
The clip-on Center Pitch CP10 Chromatic Tuner is small enough for band and orchestra players to attach directly onto the instruments. The CP10 is also a perfect tuner for marching band players or concert musicians. It has the traditional Center Pitch arrows display and includes both a tuner and a metronome in its compact case. When your instrument is in tune, the CP10 tuner's red backlight changes to a bright green. Center Pitch includes a transposition option (moving a collection of notes up or down in pitch by a constant interval) for C, B-flat, E-flat, F, and G instruments.
The CP10 tuner is an ideal pitch reference for use in noisy rehearsal halls and practice rooms. Use the tuner to practice or to check your intonation with little or no interference from other musicians playing nearby. Giving an accurate pitch reference at all times, the Center Pitch CP10 Chromatic Tuner provides the immediate intonation feedback that helps brass, woodwind, and bowed stringed instrument players to quickly develop control of their intonation. The CP1- tuner's ease of use, accuracy and reliability is what beginners need and professionals want.
- Clip-on feature
- Tuner and metronome
- Color-changing backlight
- Transposition option for C, B-flat, E-flat, F, and G instruments
- Dimensions: 1.5" H x 3" W
- Weight: 4 oz.
Make tuning, timing, and transposing music a clip-on breeze when you buy the CP10 tuner today.
- A-Ref from 430 - 450Hz
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.