- Product 541192
Core One Diamond Plate Drumstick Bag
- Write a Review
The Core Equipment Diamond Plate Drumstick Bag holds up to 24 pairs of sticks and mallets. This heavy-duty stick bag has 2 net accessory pockets to s...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Cool industrial looks and ultraconvenient features!
The Core Equipment Diamond Plate Drumstick Bag holds up to 24 pairs of sticks and mallets. This heavy-duty stick bag has 2 net accessory pockets to see small items inside easily. 3 outside zipper pockets including one large enough for sheet music. One quick-open Velcro outside pocket. Also features a detachable, padded shoulder strap and elastic fasteners with retractable clips for secure suspension from the floor tom. Water-resistant double-stitched diamond-plated vinyl. Oversized heavy zipper opening.
- Water-resistant, double-stitched vinyl with diamond plate design
- Holds 24 pairs of sticks and mallets
- 2 net accessory pockets to see your small items inside easily
- 3 outside Zipper pockets including one large enough for sheet music
- One quick-open outside pocket with Velcro fastener
- Detachable, padded shoulder strap and elastic fasteners with retractable clips for secure suspension from the floor tom
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
This bag is so great. I had way to many mallets and sticks to fit in my other gig bag, but this one was perfect. I can also fit books in it for my lessons. I would recommend this bag to anyone.
I got this stick bag because I planned on putting all my music/sticks/everything in there. It's hunge and it def. has room for A LOT of stuff. But the tom mount strap sucks, the bag itself is way to heavy for it to hang on a floor tom. But besides that its a pretty duriable.
Killer bag worth every penny, I really like the velcro outer pocket and the net material inside is nice too!