- Product 332503
CoreX2 1/4" - 1/4" Speaker Cable
- Write a Review
You can pay more, but you won't find a better cable than Core Cable X2 1/4" - 1/4" Speaker Cable. Core Cable's design goal was to create their X2 Spe...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Noticeably better sound!
You can pay more, but you won't find a better cable than Core Cable X2 1/4" - 1/4" Speaker Cable. Core Cable's design goal was to create their X2 Speaker Cable as the finest cables money can buy, period! The astounding result is a premium speaker cable priced below the competition. Multigauge construction delivers the widest possible frequency balance. One-piece tips, and 99.99% oxygen-free copper conductors assure pristine sound. X2 Speaker Cables are dual shielded to reject noise. Quad balanced construction offers low noise induction while the industrial grade jacket delivers maximum durability. Core Cable X2 Speaker Cable is carbon impregnated for low microphonics.
- Wide 20Hz-40kHz ±0.4dB frequency response
- Industrial grade jacket for maximum durability
- Precision molded PVC connector bodies for maximum strain.
- Twisted pair construction for maximum noise rejection
- 12AWG conductors for maximum current capability.
- Riveted connectors offer maximum durability
- 24k gold-plated connectors offer superior corrosion resistance
- Audio-grade 99.99% oxygen-free copper conductors for pristine sound
- 12 AWG OFC stranded copper