- Product 330207
CoreX2 CoreX2 Cable for GK-20 Kits
- Write a Review
CoreX2 pedal board cable provides wide-band, accurate sound with the finest audiophile-grade materials and construction techniques. Made for harmonic...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
You can trust your sound to this cable.
CoreX2 pedal board cable provides wide-band, accurate sound with the finest audiophile-grade materials and construction techniques. Made for harmonic detail, low signal loss, and flat extended frequency response, it's perfect for keeping your signal kickin' while it winds its way through a jungle of circuitry. Different gauge conductors are combined to provide accurate reproduction of all frequency ranges, and they are quad-balanced for the lowest possible noise.
- 40' of shielded cable
- Tinned braided copper shield
- Wide 20Hz to 40kHz ±0.5dB frequency response
- Quad-balanced construction for lowest noise and fuller sound
- Carbon impregnated PVC shield for low microphonics
- Dual shielding for lowest possible noise
- Multi-gauge wire for widest possible frequency balance
- 24k gold-plated connectors offer superior corrosion resistance
- Audio-grade 99.99% pure oxygen-free copper conductors for maximum sound quality
- Industrial-grade outer jacket for maximum durability and long life
- Lifetime warranty