- Product 484274
Cortex DMIX-300 with Case
- Write a Review
Get control of your digital music with the Cortex DMIX-300 controller package; including the FC-DMX Flight Case to carefully protect your new gear. C...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
All-in-one iPod mixing solution, and a heavy-duty flight case designed for ideal protection.
Get control of your digital music with the Cortex DMIX-300 controller package; including the FC-DMX Flight Case to carefully protect your new gear.
Seamlessly integrating the power of its patent pending USB compatible technology with a mixer section and a universal iPod Dock, the DMIX-300 Digital Music Control Station is a compact, easy to carry, all-in-one mixing solution for the digital DJ.
Sleekly designed and weighing only a mere 12-pounds., the DMIX-300 is sure to be the portable DJ media player of choice for the digital DJ on the go. Integrating Cortex's patent pending USB compatible technology with a 2-channel audio mixer and a built-in iPod dock (suitable for all iPod models), DJ's can search, cue, play, pitch, mix and even scratch digital music files (MP3 or WAV) directly from their iPod or any other external USB storage device!
Fully CBR (constant bit rate) and VBR (variable bit rate) MP3 compatible, and boasting essential features such as iTunes playlist compatibility; two Tri Mode Jog Wheels for search or pitch bend; two 80 character dot matrix playback info displays; a rear-mounted USB port for storage device sharing and external CD/DVD-ROM drive option; individual RCA outputs for Master, Booth and Record; and a USB keyboard connection offering faster search and navigation, the DMIX-300 delivers optimum functionality and control of your digital music files.
The mixer section comes fully equipped with a 3-band EQ per channel with Gain Control, blue "Fluid" diffused VU meters, cue fader, Master/Cue select for headphone output, 1/4" mic input with 2 band EQ, Auxiliary Inputs for phono or line devices, ultra-precise pitch control with a range of +/- 24% and a 45mm Super Smooth Crossfader with selectable cross fader curve.
Cortex FC-DMIX Flight Case
The Cortex flight case is built solid for your DMIX DJ controller with a heavy-duty aluminum valence, chrome-plated lockable latches, and through-bolted handles for extra strength. A flight-grade EPS foam protective interior and deep plush lining keeps buttons, knobs, and faders well protected. The FC-DMIX case is guaranteed to extend the life and performance of your Cortex DMIX control station.
- iPod computer dock to transfer files to your iPod without having to remove it from your DMIX
- Manipulate music stored on USB devices such as hard drives, flash memory, optical drives, and personal music players, regardless of platform
- Tri-Mode Jog Wheel, users can search, pitch bend or scratch just as if it were a vinyl turntable
- Easily isolate or accentuate treble, midrange, and bass frequencies on each channel
- Database management system lets you search through a massive library of music quickly
- Backlit LCD main playback screen displays info on any track in the catalog
- Premium Super Smooth Crossfader with Selectable Curve gives ultimate flexibility and functionality to personalize your mixes
- Perfect fit for your Cortex DMIX Controller
- Heavy-duty construction, through-bolted handles, and chrome-plated lockable latches for added protection and security while in transport or storage
- Removable lid and removable front valance, ideal access so there' never a need to remove the controller from the case
- Deep, lush lining and flight-graded EPS foam interior will keep all of the controllers buttons, knobs, and faders well protected
Get control of your iPod mixes, and protect your investment at the same time.
- iTunes playlist compatibility
- Library cataloging
- Multiple search options
- Song info
- File explorer mode
- Cue point management
- Cortex manager software for database management
- iPod dock capability
- USB Link for storage device sharing
- Storage device selection with external CD drive option
- Keyboard connection for search and navigation
- Dual 80 character text-only dot matrix displays for playback information
- Dual jog wheels with jog mode select
- Single/continuous play modes
- Shuffle mode for unattended playback
- Two time display modes
- Frame accurate search
- Pitch control with range of +/- 24%
- Pitch bend buttons
- Mixer Section Features
- 3-band EQ with Gain Control
- Red "Fluid" diffused VU meters
- Cue fader
- Master/cue select switch for headphone preview
- 1/4" headphone output
- 1/4" mic input with 2 band EQ
- 45mm rail glide crossfader with selectable cross fader curve
- Auxiliary inputs for phono or line devices
- Dual ground screws for easy connectivity
- RCA outputs for Master, Booth and Record
- Type of Unit: Streaming Digital Audio Controller
- Dimensions: 10-1/2" x 2-1/2" x 19"
- Weight: 12 lb.
- Format Compatibility: MP3, WAV, CD-Audio
- MP3 Format: 8 kbps 320 kbps, CBR/VBR, 44.1kHz
- WAV format: 44.1kHz, 16-bit stereo
- Pitch Ranges: 4, 8, 16, 24%
- Pitch Increment: 0.05%
- Power: 6V DC 3000mA
- Power Consumption: 12 watts
- Adapter: AC 100240V, 50/60Hz
- Heavy-duty aluminum valance
- EPS foam protective interior
- Chrome-plated lockable latches
- Removable lid
- Removable front valance
- Heavy-duty rubber feet
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 15-3/16" x 21-5/8" x 6-3/16"
- Weight: 13 lb.