- #J15506 000000000 J15506000000000
D'Addario NYXL1052 Electric Guitar Strings 5-Pack with FREE NS Micro Headstock Tuner
- Write a Review
The NYXL Nickel Wound Light Top/Heavy Bottom guitar strings come in gauges 10--52. This is a pack of 5 that comes with a FREE NS Micro Headstock Tune...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Re-engineered to be stronger for enhanced output.
- D'Addario NYXL Strings - TORTURED BY EXPERTS
- D'Addario: NS Micro Tuner Product Demonstration
- D'Addario NYXL Strings - PERFORMANCE TEST
- D'Addario: Introducing the NS Micro Tuner
- D'Addario NYXL Strings - THE START OF A NEW STRING
- Devin Townsend on the Planet Waves NS Micro Tuner
- NS Micro Universal Tuner How To
- Introducing the NS Micro Universal Tuner
- D'Addario NYXL Strings - ONE-OF-A-KIND WIRE
- D'Addario NYXL Strings: Artist Jam
The NYXL Nickel Wound Light Top/Heavy Bottom guitar strings come in gauges 10--52. This is a pack of 5 that comes with a FREE NS Micro Headstock Tuner.
D'Addario NYXL guitar strings will bend farther, sing louder, and stay in tune better than other strings. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by D'Addario in New York, this newly engineered, break-resistant high-carbon steel core and plain steel alloy delivers a whole new level of freedom, confidence, and power.
NYXL's provide more strength and 131% more tuning stability by utilizing a completely reinvented wire drawing process and revolutionary corrosion-resistant tin coating application. The reformulated nickel-plated string windings have greater magnetic properties resulting in higher output and enhanced mid-range frequency response for more presence and crunch.
The NYXL0942 set is designed for maximum flexibility.
NS Micro Headstock Tuner
The NS Micro offers improved accuracy, faster response, expanded calibration range, visual metronome mode and an improved ratchet design. A highly sensitive piezo transducer and easy-to-read multi-color backlit display allow smooth and highly accurate tuning in noisy, dim or well-lit environments while the micro design and reversible screen allow the tuner to hide effortlessly behind or mount on the front side of the headstock allowing the tuner to remain clamped to the instrument inside most cases when stored. A 360-degree swivel mechanism and adjustable padded clamp offer optimal viewing angles and maximum positioning flexibility. As a result, the NS Micro is equally at home on left- and right-handed instruments as well as on small and large headstocks, making it an ideal choice for the widest variety of players and instruments. The NS Micro is powered by a readily available CR2032 battery (included) and provides maximum battery life utilizing an auto-off function, shutting the tuner off automatically after several minutes from power up.
- Features D'Addario's exclusive revolutionary high carbon steel alloy
- Offers more strength, break-resistance, and improved tuning stability
- Wound strings contain enhanced mid-range frequency response in the 1-3.5kHz range - boosting presence and crunch
- NS Micro Headstock Tuner
- Built-in piezo transducer picks up instrument's vibration rather than sound
- Improved software for faster response and improved accuracy
- Tri-color reversible backlit LCD screen makes it easy to tune in dark environments while allowing mounting in front or behind headstock
- Wide calibration range (410Hz to 480Hz) and visual metronome
- Compact design blends into the aesthetics of instrument while adding considerably less weight than other headstock tuners
- Tunes acoustic and electric guitars, basses, mandolins, banjos and other stringed instruments
Give your guitar a boost of fresh tone with a pack of these great strings. Order today!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Tone
Comments about D'Addario NYXL1052 Electric Guitar Strings 5-Pack with FREE NS Micro Headstock Tuner:
These strings are the best with regards to "staying in tune".... I use these on my strats... Roller nut and traditional... I am extremely satisfied with these strings and will continue to use them as long as they are available... Also, the free tuner is pretty cool too...