- Product J20447
Decibel Eleven Hot Stone SMD Dual Voltage Power Supply Unit
- Write a Review
The Decibel Eleven Hot Stone SMD Isolated DC Power features selectable input voltage providing touring musicians the flexibility to select the approp...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Selectable input voltage power supply.
The Decibel Eleven Hot Stone SMD Isolated DC Power features selectable input voltage providing touring musicians the flexibility to select the appropriate voltage based on each country. The Hot Stone SMD includes six isolated and regulated outputs including two high current outputs to satisfy the high current power demands of the latest digital guitar pedals. The DB-11 Hot Stone SMD delivers the goods with a perfect combination of voltage flexibility and powerful performance.
Note: Not selectable for Japan voltage.
- 6 Isolated outputs – no hum or interaction between pedals
- 8 total available outlets – all can be used simultaneously
- Toroidal Transformer with additional magnetic shielding – no stray magnetic fields
- Short circuit protection on all outlets – cable shorts won't harm outputs
- 2 400mA sections at 9 and 12V – power Eventide, Strymon, TC Electronic Nova, Line6 modelers (4 button), Boss Twin
- Outputs can be combined for 18V or 24VDC – power MXR Flanger or EHX Deluxe Memory Man
- Heavy-duty chassis with 2mm steel – built like a tank
- Input voltage selector switch for 120V or 230V operation
- All outputs capable of meeting full rated currents simultaneously without ripple – 1200mA total
- 5-year warranty
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 5.83" x 3.46" x 1.73"
- Weight: 2.6 lb.
- Note: Not accessible for Japan voltage
Add to your touring rig today!