- Product 584745
Dwarfcraft Power Struggle Power Supply Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
The Dwarfcraft Power Struggle augments your effects pedal with the ability to starves your stombox of power. The Power Struggle consists of a super s...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Resistance is not futile.
The Dwarfcraft Power Struggle augments your effects pedal with the ability to starves your stombox of power. The Power Struggle consists of a super simple circuit that essentially slows down the power to your pedal, making it (sometimes) do whacky stuff.
Fit the Power Struggle's standard-size center-negative plug into your effects pedal. You've now made that pedal adjustable. The Power Struggle also has a 1/4" jack for an expression pedal (not included), so you can also control the variable resistance with your foot.
Any time you starve a circuit of power, it's going to lose volume. So with the Power Struggle connected, you can turn up the volume on your amp or effects pedal. Think of the resulting sound as a normal level when the Power Struggle is engaged, and just a volume boost when not engaged.
With the Power Struggle's variable resistor knob, you have full control over the amount of power sent to your pedal, with strange but cool results. The Power Struggle accepts both center-negative and center-positive power plugs. It puts out the power in a center-negative plug—a very common power plug for many effects pedals on the market.
- "Go" switch
- Variable resistor knob
- Yellow LED illumination
Power Struggle Power Supply Guitar Effects Pedal
- Some pedals do nothing with a Power Struggle; some do a lot. Pedals that work well with the Power Struggle include, but are not limited to:
- Blues Driver - no effect (NE)
- Flanger - Rhythmic oscillation
- Crybaby Wah - NE
- Devi Ever
- Disaster Fuzz - Changes oscillaiton tone, softens fuzz
- Hyperion - softens tone
- TP - Softens tone
- Aenima with oscillation - Tunes oscillation
- BIT-stutter out with crazy pitch changes
- Bad Monkey- Overdrive becomes fuzz
- Dwarfcraft Devices
- Great Destroyer - same as starve control
- Shiva - same as starve control
- Thumping Double Square Snakes - Oscillators jump pitch, bit crush, generally get really unpleasant
- Rot Yr Brain - Same as TDSS
- Eau Claire Thunder - self-oscillation
- Plane Ticket Plus - NE
- Wasabi Reverse Delay - distortion/noise, glitchy timing
- Electro Harmonix
- Muffs - No Effect
- #1 Echo - NE
- Stereo Memory Man with Hazarai - NE
- Moogerfooger Ring Mod
- Freqbox - NE
- Blue Box - NE
- Carbon Copy - distorts echoes, but not clean signal
- The Squarewave Parade
- Teaspoon - absurd oscillation, a match made in hell