- Product 660116
Electro-Voice DL12ST 12" Speaker
- Write a Review
The DL12ST low/mid-frequency speaker is a 12" 8-ohm driver designed for professional high-level monitoring and sound reinforcement. Incorporated int...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
400W continuous power handling!
The DL12ST low/mid-frequency speaker is a 12" 8-ohm driver designed for professional high-level monitoring and sound reinforcement.
Incorporated into the design are 3 exclusive Electro-Voice innovations: PROTEF, a Teflon-based coating, the Thermal Inductive Ring, and the Flux Demodulation Device.
Also included in the DL12ST speaker design are aluminum castings fastened to the pole of the magnet to control inductance and provide a major heat transfer from the voice coil, which improves power handling and reduces thermal dynamic-range compression.
- Woofer for compact 2-way systems
- Mid-bass woofer for 3- and 4-way systems
- 400W long-term power capacity
- 100dB sensitivity
- Thermally efficient magnet assembly for high reliability
- PROTEF coating helps protect woofer from excessive power peaks
- TIR and FDD reduce distortion, keep voice coil cool, and smooth frequency response
DL12ST 12" Speaker
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 60 - 2000 Hz
- Sensitivity 1W/1m: 98 dB
- Max. SPL / 1m (calc); full space: 122.8 dB
- System Power Handling (continuous/program/peak): 300/600/1200 Watts
- Nominal Impedance (Passive): 8 Ohms
- Chassis Size: 12 inches
- Speaker Type: Components
- Weight Net: 6.7 kg ( 14.77 lbs )