- 101511 000000000 101511000000000
Elixir Mandolin Strings with NANOWEB Coating, Light (.010-.034)
- Write a Review
Gauges 10-14-24-34. Elixirs are the first major innovation in strings in over 40 years, and deliver what they promise: great tone and long life no ma...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
- Why use ELIXIR Strings
Elixirs are the first major innovation in strings in over 40 years, and deliver what they promise: great tone and long life no matter what you put them on or how often you play.
Elixir Mandolin Strings are covered with an ultrathin, space-age polymer tube that contacts the string on the tops of the windings only. They're coated with the patented Nanoweb technology. This leaves the all-important winding-to-winding-to-core space free from the enemies of tone!
Most players report that Elixir Strings keep sounding great 3 to 5 times longer than ordinary strings.
- Gauges 10-14-24-34
- Mandolin strings constructed with 80/20 (80% copper, 20% zinc) bronze wrap wire
- Played for a bright, bell-like tone
- Ultra-thin NANOWEB Coating provides a traditionally textured, “uncoated” feel
- Patented coating technology protects against common corrosion, extending tone life longer than any other brand’s coated or uncoated strings (Elixir Strings player survey)
- Coating also reduces finger squeak
Give 'em a try. Order today!