- Product 585793
Eminence AlphaLite 6A 6.5" Speaker
- Write a Review
The Eminence Alphalite 6A speaker is a 6.5" mid/woofer with a 3.6" OD vented neodymium motor. Its medium Qt allows it to work well in all sorts of sp...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Affordable midrange speaker featuring a smooth frequency response and superb sensitivity.
The Eminence Alphalite 6A speaker is a 6.5" mid/woofer with a 3.6" OD vented neodymium motor. Its medium Qt allows it to work well in all sorts of speaker enclosures, from tiny sealed midrange applications to infinite baffle mid/bass applications. The Eminence speaker's neodynium motor uses a very high temp grade of neodymium to prevent any heat related or power handling problems. Comprised of a top plate, bumped vented back plate, 3.6" OD neodymium magnet, and vented core, this lightweight motor can be used on other drivers in the Eminence Alpha Series or for OEM designs.
- Recommended enclosure volume:
- Sealed: 2.8-5.7 ltr/0.1-0.2 cu.'
- Vented: 3.4-15.6 ltr/0.12-0.55 cu.'
- Overall diameter: 6.59", 167.4mm
- Baffle hole diameter: 5.69", 144.5mm
- Front sealinggasket: Fitted as Standard
- Rear sealinggasket: Fitted as Standard
- Mounting holes diameter: .23", 5.7mm
- Mounting holes B.C.D.: 6.06", 154mm
- Depth: 2.8", 71mm
- Net weight: 4.1lb., 1.9kg
- Coil construction: Copper
- Coil: Polyimide
- Magnet composition: Ferrite
- Core details: Vented and extended
- Basket materials: Pressed steel
- Cone composition: Paper
- Cone edge composition: Cloth
- Dust cap composition: Solid composition paper
This midrange speaker can bring the heat without burning up your budget. Order one now!
- Resonant frequency (fs): 118Hz
- DC resistance (Re): 7.2
- Coil inductance (Le): 0.19mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms): 5.68
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes): 0.60
- Total Q (Qts): 0.54
- Compliance equivalent volume (Vas): 5.8 ltr/0.2 cu. ft.
- Peak diaphragm displacement volume (Vd): 44cc
- Mechanical compliance of suspension (Cms): 0.26mm/N
- BL product (BL): 8.0 T-M
- Diaphragm mass inc. airload (Mms): 7g
- Efficiency bandwidth product (EBP): 197
- Maximum linear excursion (Xmax): 3.5mm
- Surface area of cone (Sd): 126.7cm2
- Maximum mechanical limit (Xlim): 4.0mm