- Product H86566
Eminence American Standard Series Beta-10CBMRA 10" Loudspeaker
- Write a Review
The American Standard Series Beta-10CBMRA 10" Loudspeaker is recommended for high power pro audio and car audio midrange applications. Sealed basket ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An American-made speaker with a wide array of applications.
The American Standard Series Beta-10CBMRA 10" Loudspeaker is recommended for high power pro audio and car audio midrange applications. Sealed basket affords this speaker cabinet independence.
Each Eminence American Standard model can be identified by its economical Stamped Steel chassis. Although more affordable than cast aluminum, these frames provide an excellent and versatile chassis. Eminence coats each basket and all metal components with an epoxy-acrylic finish using their in-house e-coat process. They can control the thickness of that coating to within 0.001"; critical when working with close tolerance transducer motor designs. Eminence then adds front and rear sealing gaskets on each model to accommodate front or rear loading.
There are 24 unique models available in the American Standard series. Each was designed for versatility in a range of applications. From 6.5-15" models with applications ranging from standard sub-woofers, two-way enclosures, and coaxials, to truncated line array models, monitor woofers, and high performance midranges setting records for output in car audio, no other loudspeaker line provides more choices, power handling, performance, and reliability for the price. As with the Professional series, each product includes a lot of Made in the USA pride, along with a Seven Year Warranty against manufacturer's defects*.
- Nominal Basket Diameter: 10", 254mm
- Nominal Impedance*: 8 ohms
- Power Rating**
- Watts: 200W
- Music Program: 400W
- Resonance: 326.38Hz
- Usable Frequency Range: 300Hz - 4kHz
- Sensitivity***: 99.6dB
- Magnet Weight: 34 oz.
- Gap Height: 0.31", 7.95mm
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2", 50.8mm
- Resonant Frequency (fs): 326.38Hz
- DC Resistance (Re): 5.68
- Coil Inductance (Le): 0.48mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms): 7.14
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes): 2.27
- Total Q (Qts): 1.73
- Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas): 1.7 liters / 0.06 cu.ft.
- Peak Diaphragm Displacement Volume (Vd): 52.52cc
- Mechanical Compliance of Suspension (Cms): 0.01mm/N
- BL Product (BL): 9.5 T-M
- Diaphragm Mass Inc. Airload (MMs): 17.62 grams
- Efficiency Bandwidth Product (EBP): 143.4
- Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax): 1.5mm
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd): 350.1 cm2
- Maximum Mechanical Limit (Xlim): 3mm
- Recommended Enclosure Volume
- Sealed: - liters / - cu.ft.
- Vented: - liters / - cu.ft.
- Driver Volume Displaced: 69.1 cu.in. / 1.1 liters
- Overall Diameter: 10.09", 256.29mm
- Baffle Hole Diameter: 9.18", 233.17mm
- Front Sealing Gasket: Fitted as standard
- Rear Sealing Gasket: Fitted as standard
- Mounting Holes Diameter: 0.25", 6.35mm
- Mounting Holes B.C.D.: 9.66", 245.36mm
- Depth: 3.56", 90.42mm
- Net Weight: 7.3lb., 3.31 kg