- Product 660082
Eminence Basslite CA2010 10" 150W Bass Speaker
- Write a Review
The Eminence Basslite CA2010 10" Bass Speaker delivers the tone you want. Nice tight top end. Recommended for bass guitar. Excellent in either sealed...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Neodymium magnet for less weight, more punch.
The Eminence Basslite CA2010 10" Bass Speaker delivers the tone you want. Nice tight top end. Recommended for bass guitar. Excellent in either sealed or vented cabs.
Eminence recommends the Basslite CA2010 as a direct replacement speaker in the Gallian-Krueger Goldlite 410 GLX speaker cabinet.
- Nice tight top end
- Excellent in either sealed or vented speaker cabinets
Order 4 and make your 4x10 cab sound like new.
- Nominal Basket Diameter: 10", 254mm
- Nominal Impedance*: 8 ohms
- Power Rating**: 150W
- Resonance: 51Hz
- Usable Frequency Range: 48Hz-7kHz
- Sensitivity***: 93.5
- Magnet Weight: 4 oz.
- Gap Height: 0.28", 7.2mm
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2", 50.8mm
- Thiele & Small Parameters
- Resonant Frequency (fs): 51Hz
- DC Resistance (Re): 5.46
- Coil Inductance (Le): 0.55mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms): 17.5
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes): 0.52
- Total Q (Qts): 0.51
- Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas): 49 liters / 1.7 cu. ft.
- Peak Diaphragm Displacement Volume (Vd): 126cc
- Mechanical Compliance of Suspension (Cms): 0.27mm/N
- BL Product (BL): 11.2 T-M
- Diaphragm Mass inc. Airload (Mms): 37 grams
- Efficiency Bandwidth Product (EBP): 98
- Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax): 3.5mm
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd): 360.7 cm2
- Maximum Mechanical Limit (Xlim): 7.0mm
- Recommended Enclosure Volume
- Vented: 17-51 liters/ 0.6-1.8 cu.ft.
- Overall Diameter: 10.25", 260.4mm
- Baffle Hole Diameter: 9.13", 231.9mm
- Front Sealing Gasket: fitted as standard
- Rear Sealing Gasket: fitted as standard
- Mounting Holes Diameter: 0.28", 7.0mm
- Mounting Holes B.C.D.: 9.73", 247.1mm
- Depth: 4.75", 121mm
- Net Weight: 3.6 lbs., 1.6 kg
- Shipping Weight: 4.7 lbs., 2.1 kg
- Materials of Construction
- Copper voice coil
- Polyimide former
- Neodymium magnet
- Non-vented core
- Die-cast aluminum basket
- Aluminum Alloy Cone
- Cloth cone edge
- Solid composition felt dust cap
- *Please inquire about alternative impedances.
- **Multiple units exceed published rating evaluated under EIA 426A noise source and test standard while in a free-air, non-temperature controlled environment.
- ***The average output across the usable frequency range when applying 1W/1M into the nominal impedance. Ie: 2.83V/8ohms, 4V/16ohms.
- Eminence response curves are measured under the following conditions: All speakers are tested at 1w/1m using a variety of test set-ups for the appropriate impedance | LMS using 0.25" supplied microphone (software
- calibrated) mounted 1m from wall/baffle | 2ft. X 2ft. baffle is built into the wall with the speaker mounted flush against a steel ring for minimum diffraction | Hafler P1500 Trans-Nova amplifier | 2700 cu.ft. chamber with
- fiberglass on all six surfaces (three with custom-made wedges)