- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eminence Commonwealth 15" Guitar Speaker
- Write a Review
- Product 660066
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Eminence Commonwealth 15" Guitar Speaker delivers warm and rich tone, very clean and well defined. Great presence! Very full and smooth. Very ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
High power rating and a big, clean sound.
The Eminence Commonwealth 15" Guitar Speaker delivers warm and rich tone, very clean and well defined. Great presence! Very full and smooth. Very little cone break-up, but likes overdrive.
- Good for all genres
- Clean, warm, full, non-distorted, un-adulterated guitar tone
Put this replacement speaker in the cart and make your amp sound like new.
- Nominal Basket Diameter: 15", 381mm
- Nominal Impedance*: 4 ohms
- Power Rating**: 225W
- Resonance: 52Hz
- Usable Frequency Range: 50Hz-4kHz
- Sensitivity***: 100.8
- Magnet Weight: 109 oz.
- Gap Height: 0.29", 7.2mm
- Voice Coil Diameter: 4", 101.6mm
- Thiele & Small Parameters
- Resonant Frequency (fs): 52Hz
- DC Resistance (Re): 3.72
- Coil Inductance (Le): 0.22mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms): 6.75
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes): 0.57
- Total Q (Qts): 0.53
- Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas): 163 liters / 5.8 cu. ft.
- Peak Diaphragm Displacement Volume (Vd): 29cc
- Mechanical Compliance of Suspension (Cms): 0.15mm/N
- BL Product (BL): 11.8 T-M
- Diaphragm Mass inc. Airload (Mms): 65 grams
- Efficiency Bandwidth Product (EBP): 91
- Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax): 0.3mm
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd): 889.6 cm2
- Mounting Information
- Recommended Enclosure Volume:
- Sealed: Acceptable
- Vented: Acceptable
- Overall Diameter: 15.28", 388.0mm
- Baffle Hole Diameter: 14.06", 357.0mm
- Front Sealing Gasket: fitted as standard
- Rear Sealing Gasket:
- Mounting Holes Diameter: 0.26", 6.5mm
- Mounting Holes B.C.D.: 14.57", 370.0mm
- Depth: 6", 152mm
- Net Weight: 22.6 lbs., 10.3 kg
- Shipping Weight: 24.8 lbs., 11.3 kg
- Materials of Construction
- Aluminum voice coil
- Polyimide former
- Ferrite magnet
- Vented core
- Die-cast aluminum basket
- Paper Cone
- Cloth cone edge
- Aluminum dust cap
- *Please inquire about alternative impedances.
- **Multiple units exceed published rating evaluated under EIA 426A noise source and test standard while in a free-air, non-temperature controlled environment.
- ***The average output across the usable frequency range when applying 1W/1M into the nominal impedance. Ie: 2.83V/8ohms, 4V/16ohms.
- Eminence response curves are measured under the following conditions: All speakers are tested at 1w/1m using a variety of test set-ups for the appropriate impedance | LMS using 0.25" supplied microphone (software
- calibrated) mounted 1m from wall/baffle | 2ft. X 2ft. baffle is built into the wall with the speaker mounted flush against a steel ring for minimum diffraction | Hafler P1500 Trans-Nova amplifier | 2700 cu.ft. chamber with
- fiberglass on all six surfaces (three with custom-made wedges)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Eminence Commonwealth 15" Guitar Speaker:
I recommend this especially if you down tune or play 7 string guitars. Using one or two of these in a cab(bottom) and a 4x12 Cab is the best combination. The 15" is killer for your lows!