- Write a Review
Balanced response in lows and low mids in an impressive 10" bass speaker, offered at a price that'll make you smile.
The 32-ohm Eminence Legend B810 stamped-frame bass guitar driver offers classic sound with modern features. The 10" driver sounds great and is built to last.
Tuned by Eminence's skilled team, Legend Series hand-built speakes are the culmination of nearly 40 years experience with a state-of-the-art design that meets the demands of professional musicians.
A true classic design, the B810 bass speaker is equipped with modern features, such as an M-roll surround for higher excursion and less cone breakage, a double-dipped cone apex for a really strong cone neck, and a bumped back plate for greater incursion before damage.
The Eminence Legend B810 speaker is great in both small sealed cabinets and some vented applications as well. Use the Legend B810 bass speakers 4 at a time connected in parallel to get an 8 ohm load. Use them 8 at a time connected all in parallel to get a 4 ohm load.
- Coil construction: copper voice coil
- Coil former: Kapton
- Magnet composition: ferrite magnet
- Core details: bumped
- Basket materials: pressed steel
- Cone composition: paper
- Cone edge composition: cloth
- Dustcap composition: Zurette
- Nominal Basket Diameter 10"
- Nominal Impedance* 32 ohms
- Power handling: 150W
- Resonance: 52Hz
- Usable Frequency Range: 49Hz-5.1kHz
- Magnet Weight: 30 oz.
- Gap Height: 0.312"
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2"
- Resonant Frequency (fs): 52.07Hz
- DC Resistance (Re): 27.5
- Coil Inductance (Le): 2.72mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms): 13.91
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes): 0.68
- Total Q (Qts): 0.65
- Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas): 66.4 liters / 2.34 cu.ft.
- Mechanical Compliance of Suspension (Cms): 0.39mm/N
- BL Product (BL) 17.8 T-M
- Diaphram Mass inc. Airload (Mms): 23.8 grams
- Efficiency Bandwidth Product (EBP): 76.8
- Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax): 4.7mm
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd) :350.1 cm2
- Maximum Mechanical Limit (Xlim): 9.5mm
- Recommended Enclosure: sealed 14-35 liters / 0.5-1.3 cu.ft.
- Vented: 45.76 liters / 1.6-2.7 cu.ft.
- Overall diameter: 10.11"
- Baffle hole diameter: 9.13"
- Front- and rear-sealing gasket fitted as standard
- Mounting holes diameter: 0.23"
- Mounting holes B.C. D.: 9.60"
- Depth: 4.08"
- Net weight: 6-3/4lb.
- Shipping weight: 8lb.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Good Quality
- Improves Sound
- Stock Replacement
Comments about Eminence Legend B810 10" Bass Speaker:
Replaced a stock speaker in my Ampeg SVT-410HE cabinet. Perfect replacement, sounds great, good price.