- J08101 000000000 J08101000000000
Eminence Professional DELTA PRO 12-450A 12" 375W PA Replacement Speaker
- Write a Review
Each Eminence Professional model can be identified by its cast aluminum Eminence chassis that is lightweight and strong. Aluminum does not conduct th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Lighter weight version of the Delta Pro 12.
Each Eminence Professional model can be identified by its cast aluminum Eminence chassis that is lightweight and strong. Aluminum does not conduct the magnetic field out of the gap, thereby making the motor strength higher and the stray magnetic field lower. Each chassis and all metal components are coated with an epoxy-acrylic finish using an in-house e-coat process. The thickness of that coating can be controlled to within 0.001"; critical when working with close tolerance transducer motor designs. Then front and rear sealing gaskets are added on each model to accommodate front or rear loading.
There are 26 unique models available in the Professional series. Each was designed with a specific application in mind. From heavy-duty subwoofers, low distortion woofers, and super high-power woofers to lightweight neodymium transducers in truncated frames for line arrays, there is an Eminence Professional model for your application. Each product includes a lot of Made in the USA pride.
- 12" mid/bass driver
- 375W power rating
- 99.8dB sensitivity
- Lighter version of the Delta Pro 12
- Recommended as a woofer or mid/bass in vented enclosures
Perfect replacement for many portable PA cabinets. Keep a spare on hand!
Professional DELTA PRO 12-450A 12" 375W PA Replacement Speaker
- Nominal Basket Diameter 12", 305 mm
- Nominal Impedance* 8 Ω
- Power Rating**
- Watts 375 W
- Music Program 750 W
- Resonance 44 Hz
- Usable Frequency Range 44 Hz - 4 kHz
- Sensitivity*** 99.8 dB
- Magnet Weight 56 oz.
- Gap Height 0.313", 7.9 mm
- Voice Coil Diameter 2.5", 64 mm
- THIELE & SMALL PARAMETERS
- Resonant Frequency (fs) 44 Hz
- DC Resistance (Re) 5.04 Ω
- Coil Inductance (Le) 0.54m H
- Mechanical Q (Qms) 7.59
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes) 0.39
- Total Q (Qts) 0.37
- Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas) 141.66 liters / 5 cu.ft.
- Peak Diaphragm Displacement Volume (Vd) 271.5 cc
- Mechanical Compliance of Suspension (Cms) 0.36 mm/N
- BL Product (BL) 11.47 T-M
- Diaphragm Mass Inc. Airload (MMs) 36 grams
- Efficiency Bandwidth Product (EBP) 115
- Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax) 5.1 mm
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd) 532.4 cm2
- Maximum Mechanical Limit (Xlim) 13.7 mm
- MOUNTING INFORMATION
- Recommended Enclosure Volume
- Sealed N/a
- Vented 36.81-93.45 liters / 1.3-3.5 cu.ft.
- Driver Volume Displaced 0.079 cu.ft. / 2.25 liters
- Overall Diameter 12.38", 314.5 mm
- Baffle Hole Diameter 11.07", 281.2 mm
- Front Sealing Gasket Yes
- Rear Sealing Gasket Yes
- Mounting Holes Diameter 0.27", 6.9mm
- Mounting Holes B.C.D. 11.57", 293.9mm
- Depth 5.5", 139.7 mm
- Net Weight 11.7 lbs, 5.31 kg
- Shipping Weight 14 lbs, 6.35 kgs
- MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION
- Coil Construction Aluminum voice coil
- Coil Former Polyimide former
- Magnet Composition Ferrite magnet
- Core Details Vented and extended core
- Basket Materials Die-cast aluminum basket
- Cone Composition Paper cone
- Cone Edge Composition Cloth cone edge
- Dust Cap Composition Paper dust cap
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Quality
- Improves Sound
Comments about Eminence Professional DELTA PRO 12-450A 12" 375W PA Replacement Speaker:
This is a new comer to the market. After reading and compare all the spec of this Delta Pro 12-450A, with Delta Pro-12A, Delta LCF, Delta Kappa 12, Delta Beta, and Celestion. I choose this one due to its SPL sensitivity is out perform the rest 12' drivers. SPL~99
Sound are much better & louder after replacing my PA, and keyboard amp, guitar amp. More bass sound and it is fuller and has a very tight bass. Mid range also clear but not coloring sound as other guitar drivers. This speaker will sound better if you have a powerful amp of at least 200 RMS, and it get better & warmer sound when more powers feed to it.
It also very great sound even at a lower volume of 50W.
Excellent driver for Bass, keyboard amp, PA, acoustic Guitar Amp, Clean Jazz amp