- #J08103 000000000 J08103000000000
Eminence PSD:3014-16 16" High-Frequency Compression Driver
- Write a Review
Developed for totally Eminence loaded cabinets, or as upgrades to an existing device, Eminence HF drivers achieve extraordinary levels of audio perfo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
16" driver great for existing Eminence cabinets, or as an upgrade option.
Developed for totally Eminence loaded cabinets, or as upgrades to an existing device, Eminence HF drivers achieve extraordinary levels of audio performance with the same unrivaled durability you demand from Eminence bass and midrange transducers. From field-proven series of APT tweeters, through 1" throat neodymium and ceramic based 1" throat compression drivers, to the workhorse 2" throat PSD 3006, you'll find an HF device to meet your specific power handling, frequency range, weight constraints, price and performance needs.
- 16" high-frequency compression driver
- 1.4", 35.6MM throat size
- 16 OHM impedance
- 108.6dB sensitivity
High-quality components for custom speaker design. Order today!
- DC Resistance (Re) 10
- Overall Diameter 7.9", 200.7mm
- Mounting Holes Diameter 4X 1/4-20
- Mounting Holes B.C.D. 4.00 in. 101.6mm
- Mounting Thread N/A
- Depth 3.1", 78.7mm
- Weight 13.7 lbs, 6.2 kg
- Volume 83.11 ", 1.36 liters
- Diaphragm Material Titanium w/ geodesic ribs for increased stiffness and break-up control.
- Magnet Composition Ferrite