- Product 333032
Fender Tone Master Instrument Cable
- Write a Review
1' Patch Cable with Two Right-Angle 1/4" ConnectorsTone Master Cables offer excellent tone quality and rugged construction at an affordable price. Ba...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
1' angled 1/4" patch cable.
1' Patch Cable with Two Right-Angle 1/4" Connectors
Tone Master Cables offer excellent tone quality and rugged construction at an affordable price. Backed by Fender's limited lifetime warranty, Tone Master Instrument Cables provide great performance you can rely on.
- 99.99% purity OFC copper conductors for superior sound quality.
- Optimal stranding for best frequency balance.
- Maximum noise isolation using two separate shields
- Premium-quality, abrasion-resistant, high-temperature PVC jacket for maximum durability.
- Precision-engineered proprietary connectors for maximum conductivity and reliability.
- Precision-formulated nitrogen-injected foamed polyethylene dielectric for maximum signal transfer and superior tone.
- Carefully controlled impedance characteristics for the best possible instrument sound.
- Exclusive Fender patented multi-conductor architecture.