More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- #J15353 000003000 J15353000003000
Fishman Fluence Classic Humbucker Neck Guitar Pickup
- Write a Review
Fishman Fluence is the first true multi-voice pickup with two classic voices, a strong "calibrated" P.A.F., and the hot-rodded "overwound" tone that ...Click To Read More About This Product
Earn up to 1,120 (1x) in bonus points today for this item!
6-Month*** financing available
Two classic tones in one great pickup.
- Fishman Fluence - Defined
Fishman Fluence is the first true multi-voice pickup with two classic voices, a strong "calibrated" P.A.F., and the hot-rodded "overwound" tone that redefined lead guitar. Fishman Fluence pickups for electric guitars are the first real advancement in pickup system design in over 80 years. Its analog, system-wide approach delivers great "idealized" guitar sounds that are also quiet and free from hum and other artifacts that affect our favorite pickups from the past.
Multi-Voice - Change Pickups on the Fly
The nature of the Fluence Core also allows us to create multiple voices for each pickup, so every Fluence pickup has two selectable, complementary voices onboard. These voices can be accessed via any number of standard switches or push-pull controls.
Power to The People
Another example of the fresh thinking applied to Fluence is the way their power supply is stored and managed. Can you use a standard 9V battery? Yes. But where do you put it if your guitar doesn't have a compartment? The optional Fluence battery packs require no modification and screw on to your guitar in place of the control or spring cover. They offer 200+ hours of playing time and fully charge in a few hours using a standard USB charger.
With Fluence pickups you can run hundreds of feet of guitar cable without any loss in sound quality. Your volume control operates smoother than you've ever experienced and it has no adverse affect on your tone - allowing you to get musically useful sounds in the "2 to 5" region of its travel. No hum, no buzz, no spurious noise or frustrating inductance issues.
- Multi-Voice: Set and forget, or wire-up to toggle between two musically complimentary voices
- Drop right in to replace standard humbucking pickups
- Available in nickel, black nickel and gold
- Are rechargeable on your guitar (Optional lithium-ion battery pack offers weeks, not hours, of playing time or standard 9V battery can also be used, both sold separately)
- Classic Humbucker Bridge Voice 1
- Vintage P.A.F.: The ideal, calibrated vintage P.A.F. bridge humbucker tone at the perfect output level
- Voice 1 peak frequency: 2.25kHz
- Classic Humbucker Bridge Voice 2
- Classic Hotrod: Quintessential hot rodded bridge humbucker tone without all the baggage
- Voice 2 peak frequency: 1.6kHz
- Magnetic material: Alnico V
- Magnetic circuit: Bar magnets with poles
- Typical Gauss strength at string: 140 Gauss
- Pole spacing: 52.6mm
- Ouput impedance: 2k
- Current draw: 2mA
- Battery: 9V / PRO-BPK-101
- Battery life: 250 hours
Pump up your guitar's sound with this great pickup today.