- 421663 000293000 421663000293000
Fretlord Fret OptiX Color LED Module for Fretmarker Light
- Write a Review
Fretlord's Fret OptiX system illuminates your fret board position markers with LED light. This LED module enables quick color changes and works with ...Read More
Fretlord's Fret OptiX system illuminates your fret board position markers with LED light. This LED module enables quick color changes and works with your existing fiber optic cable.
One LED provides up to 12 points of light across a single fiber optic.
Each high output LED module is powered by (1-2) replaceable lithium coin cell batteries (included) with up to 20 hours of battery life. (Color specific)
How to determine your scale length:
Measure the distance from the fret board side of the nut to the middle of the 12th fret wire. DO NOT include the nut. (This distance in inches x2 equals the scale length of your fret board ) Ex. 17" x 2 =34"
A fine balance of science, music and fun.
- Red fiber optic light
- Easy Peel & Stick Fiber
- Designed by a Guitarist
- Micro Size Diameter
- Fits 19 to 24 Fret Lengths (9-12 Markers) Scale Specific
Take advantage of this bright idea at our great price! Call or click now to order.
Fret OptiX Color LED Module for Fretmarker Light
- Powered by 2 x 2016 lithium coin cell battery (included) with up to 20 hours of battery life.
- Nut to 12th fret measurement
- Gibson Guitar: 12.25" x 2 = 24.5", 22 frets, 10 markers
- Fender Guitar: 12.5" x 2 = 25", 24 frets, 12 markers
- Alembic Bass: 17.5" x 2 = 35", 24 frets, 12 markers
- Fender Bass: 17" x 2 = 34", 20 frets, 10 markers
Review Snapshot®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Helps You To Be Accurate
- Improves Musicianship
- Light Not As Long Lasting
- Hitting The Right Notes
Comments about Fretlord Fret OptiX Color LED Module for Fretmarker Light:
Gig in Kaua'i, Hawai'i- 3 or more nights a week. Problem is the bass seat is way back in the dark.. The fret optic led has allowed me to stay on the necessary notes and thus kept this seat-- for two plus years or so...no sweat, no more eye strain!!! got to have it!