- Product 582549
Fryette Valvulator I V1 Line Driver Buffer and Power Supply
- Write a Review
The Fryette Valvulator I V1 combines two useful and powerful features, a Vacuum Tube Buffer/Line Driver and a Multiple Output Regulated DC Power Supp...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A powerful vacuum tube buffer/line driver and regulated DC power supply in one unit.
The Fryette Valvulator I V1 combines two useful and powerful features, a Vacuum Tube Buffer/Line Driver and a Multiple Output Regulated DC Power Supply. The Fryette Valvulator I Line Driver is a ruggedly built, compact pedal board and professional or home studio tool that operates on standard AC wall current and is housed in a rugged steel chassis topped with a sleek stainless steel vented cover. AC-powered.
Degradation of tonal quality is caused by three things:
1. Loss of high frequency response due to cable capacitance.
2. Loss of signal level and high frequency response due to impedance effects.
3. Signal degradation caused by the design of the circuitry in the effects device.
The Fryette Valvulator I solves all three of these problems using a vacuum tube based Buffer circuit to change your guitar signal from high impedance to low impedance. You will be amazed at the renewed responsiveness of your instrument as well as the effect on your playing. In addition, the Valvulator I Line Driver input stage uses the same circuitry as that found in the input stage of most guitar amplifiers. This means you get the same dynamic feel from your instrument as you would if you were plugged directly into your amp.
The Fryette Valvulator I V1 provides four regulated and isolated outputs which will supply you with all of the clean regulated power you need to ensure maximum signal output and frequency response from you pedal devices. And because the line driver's power supply outputs are individually isolated, you never have to worry about ground loop hum.
- Input Jack
- Output A Jack
- Output B Jack
- Ground Lift Switch
- 12VDC Output
- 3 x 9.5VDC Output Jack
- AC Input Jack
Bring you rig back to life. Order yours today.
- Input Impedance: 1 megohm
- Output Impedance: 600 ohm
- Gain: Unity Gain at -20dB Nominal
- Tube Complement: 1 12AX7WB Sovtek (Russia Selected)
- Power Supply Specifications: 3 X 9VDC @ 80mA per output; 1 X 12VDC @ 150mA
- Power requirement: 15W, 50/60HZ
- Actual Size (W x H x D): 6.75" x 3.5" x 3" (17 x 9 x 7.6 mm)
- Package Size (W x H x D): 9" x 6" x 4" (32 x 15 x 10 mm)
- Actual Weight: 3 Lb. (1.4 kg)
- Package Weight: 4 Lb. (1.8 kg)