- Product 181119
Furman AR-15 II Voltage Regulator Power Conditioner
- Write a Review
The Furman AR-15 II Voltage Regulator Power Conditioner delivers a clean, constant flow of power while offering solutions to the many noise problems ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The Furman AR-15 II - more power to you!
The Furman AR-15 II Voltage Regulator Power Conditioner delivers a clean, constant flow of power while offering solutions to the many noise problems common to today's AC power supply. The Furman AR-15 II is the only regulator that filters and purifies AC power to reduce line noise and ensure optimum performance. Features 8 outputs on the back and one on the front. The AR-15 II delivers a stable 120 volts of AC power at 15 amps to protect equipment from problems caused by AC line voltage irregularities such as sags, brownouts, or overvoltages - all of which+ can cause sensitive electronic equipment to malfunction or sustain damage. The AR-15 II accepts any input voltage from 97V to 141V and transforms it to a constant 120V (+/- 5V).
- Delivers 120 ±5 VAC whenever the input AC line voltage is between 97V and 141V
- Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT) with zero ground contamination
- Series Multi-Stage Protection Plus (SMP+) with Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS)
- Output capacity 15 amps
- Low noise torodial autoformer
- BNC connector on the rear panel allows you to attach any standard 12V goose neck lamp to illuminate the rear of your rack
- 8 outlets on the back panel, one on the front
- Spike Protection Modes: Line to neutral, zero ground leakage
- Spike Clamping Voltage: 188 Vpk @ 3,000 amps, 133 VAC RMS
- (tested to UL-1449 6,000 Vpk @ 3,000 amps)
- Response time: 1 nanosecond
- Maximum surge current: 6,500 amps
- Voltmeter Accuracy: ±5V
- In Regulation Ranges: AR-15 II: Provides regulation ±5V in 120V mode from 97 to 141V
- AR-15 IIJ: Provides regulation ±4V in 100V mode from 80 to 122V.
- Noise attenuation:10dB @ 10kHz / 40dB @ 100 kHz / 100dB @ 10MHz
- Linear attenuation curve from 0.05 - 100 ohms line impedance
- Shutdown Range: Above 137V
- 19" W x 11.63" D x 1.75" H (48.26 x 29.54 x 4.45 cm)
- Weight: 14.5 lbs. (6.58 kg)
- Current Rating: The AR-15 II is capable of 15 amps for input voltages of 124V (104V in 100V mode) or higher; derate at 113 mA per volt to a minimum of 12:3A
- Three Year Limited Warranty:
- The AC-15 II is protected by a limited three-year warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. (See manual for details.)
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
The voltage in my studio is VERY unstable. During the summer months w/ ACs cranking it can drop below 90 volts! I got one of these and no matter what it spits out a steady 120 to my gear. The folks over at Furman were really nice too. Very helpful!
This item, clearly, improved my sound. First things first...get the Humfrees Rack Mount Insulators, or you're in for some groundloop hum! For this price, it better improve the sound. I guess I got what I expected.