- Product 181016
Furman M-8 SP Power Conditioner
- Write a Review
The Furman M-8 SP is the perfect low-cost AC power supply solution for many rack mount systems. Install an M-8 SP in the top slot of your rack, and t...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Prevent brown outs and spikes from damaging your audio equipment.
The Furman M-8 SP is the perfect low-cost AC power supply solution for many rack mount systems. Install an M-8 SP in the top slot of your rack, and the eight switched AC outlets in the rear panel will power up and protect all your audio equipment up to a 15-amp load.
Furman's M-Series conditioners protect your electronic equipment by combining high voltage varistor (MOV) surge and transient suppressors. The fast-acting suppression circuit quickly responds and clamps transient voltages to safe levels. The M-8 SP is NRTL/TUV listed.
For safety, a circuit breaker is provided on the front panel. If the total load on the Power Distributor (combining all outlets) exceeds the 15A (or 1800 watt limit), the circuit breaker will trip. If this happens, it may be easily reset by pushing in the button. There is no need to replace fuses.
The M-8 SP power conditioner has a convenient master switch for the rear outlets which glows when the power is on.
All Merit Series Power Conditioners are protected by a limited one year warranty covering manufacturer defects.
- Standard level of surge suppression
- 8 rear panel outlets and one front panel outlet
- Sturdy one rack space design
- 15 amp rating, with circuit breaker
- One year limited warranty
Running your audio gear on dirty (unconditioned) power is like putting water in your car's gas tank. A Furman M-8 SP power conditioner will prolong the life of your gear and help it perform at its best.
- Maximum Output Current: 15 amps (1800 watts at 120 VAC)
- Line Cord: 6 ft. captive, 14 AWG, with three conductor Edison plug
- Operating Voltage: 90 to 140 VAC
- Spike Protection Mode: Line to neutral
- Clamping Voltage: 188 Vpk peak @ 3,000 Amps (133 VAC RMS)
- Maximum Surge Current: 4,500 amps
- Noise Attenuation:Transverse mode: Greater than 20dB, 1.5 to 200 MHz
- Dimensions: 1.75" H x 19" W x 7.5" D
- Weight: 5 lbs. (2.3 kg.)
- Construction: Steel chassis, black painted
- Power consumption: 0 watts