- Product 181303
Furman PL-PlusD II Power Conditioner with Digital Voltage Meter
- Write a Review
An advanced Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) circuit provides rock-solid, maintenance-free extreme surge suppression with zero ground contaminatio...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Professional power conditioning and reliable line voltage monitoring.
An advanced Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) circuit provides rock-solid, maintenance-free extreme surge suppression with zero ground contamination thanks to Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT). A laboratory accurate digital meter on the front panel provides precise information on incoming AC line voltage. The power supply unit has 8 rear-panel outlets and one front-panel outlet, a 15 amp rating with circuit breaker, retractable LED rack lights with on/off/dimmer control, BNC back-panel connector for gooseneck lamp with front-panel switch, and a front-panel circuit breaker. Fits in one rack unit and comes with a 10', 14-gauge, heavy-duty power cable and 3-year limited warranty.
All PL-8 Series II features, Plus...
Front-panel digital meter displays incoming AC line voltage with laboratory accuracy (+/- 1.5 VAC)
Additional front-panel true RMS digital meter displays AC current draw with laboratory accuracy regardless of load reactance, inductance or resistance (+/- 0.1 amp)
Furman's Series II power conditioners feature the Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) circuit and the exclusive Linear Filter Technology (LiFT). The maintenance-free SMP surge protection handles the most extreme transient voltage spikes are safely absorbed, clamped, and dissipated without destruction of the circuit. LiFT takes ensures optimal performance through linear filtering with no leakage to ground, protecting the audio and video quality of your signal.
Series II units have super-bright, long-life, retractable LED rack lights that produce virtually no heat and provide an extremely long life span. There is an on/off/dimmer control for the lights. A BNC back-panel connector will accommodate a gooseneck lamp for rear-rack illumination. A front-panel switch controls the gooseneck's operation. The Series II units occupy one rackspace each and have a convenient front-panel mounted outlet.
A master switch controls operation of the rear outlets, and the front-panel circuit breaker can be quickly and easily reset should the voltage monitor be overloaded. The Series II power conditioners come with a 10', 14-gauge, heavy-duty power cable.
- Maintenance-free surge suppression
- Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) circuit with extreme voltage shutdown
- LiFT (Linear Filtering Technology) with zero ground contamination
- 8 rear-panel outlets and one front-panel outlet
- 15 amp rating, with circuit breaker
- Digital meter for AC line voltage
- Retractable LED rack lights with on/off/dimmer control
- BNC back panel connector for gooseneck lamp with front panel switch
- Master switch control of rear outlets
- Front-panel circuit breaker
- One rack unit space
- 10', 14-gauge, heavy-duty power cable
PL-PlusD II Power Conditioner with Digital Voltage Meter
- Dimensions: 1-3/4" H x 19" W x 10-1/2"D
- Weight: 11 lbs. (5 kg)
- Construction: Steel chassis, .125" brushed and black anodized aluminum front panel; glass epoxy printed circuit boards
- Current rating: 15 amps
- Operating Voltage: 90 to 140 VAC
- Over Voltage Shutdown: 140 VAC typically
- Voltmeter Accuracy: PL-PLUS II only: ±2 VAC, calibrated with internal trimpot adjustments
- Spike Protection Modes: Line to neutral, zero ground leakage
- Spike Clamping Voltage: 188 VAC peak @ 3,000 Amps, 133 VAC RMS (tested to UL-1449 and USA/CIDA A-1-1, 6,000 VAC @ 3,000 Amps)
- Response time: 1 nanosecond
- Maximum surge current: 6,500 amps
- Noise attenuation: 10dB @ 10kHz, 40dB @ 100kHz, 100dB @ 10MHz—Linear attenuation curve from 0.05 - 100 ohms line impedance
- Power consumption: 12W
- Safety Agency Listings: CE, NRTL-C
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Being the second of two, I really like being able to see the meter on the front panel before I light up the rest of the equipment. I've never had a single issue with either and I don't even remember how long I've had the first one. Totally thumbs up!