- Product 181305
Furman PL-Pro D II Power Conditioner with Digital Volt Meter
- Write a Review
Built into the PL-Pro D II Power Constioner are Furman's Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) and Linear Filter Technology (LiFT) that comprise the wo...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Protect your valuable gear while monitoring power conditions.
Built into the PL-Pro D II Power Constioner are Furman's Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) and Linear Filter Technology (LiFT) that comprise the world's most advanced and comprehensive transient voltage surge suppressor.
Furman's maintenance-free SMP surge suppression virtually eliminates service calls. Traditional surge suppression circuits "sacrifice" themselves when exposed to multiple transient voltage spikes, requiring the dismantling of your system, and repair of your surge suppressor. With Furman's SMP, voltages are safely absorbed, clamped and dissipated. No sacrificed parts, no service calls, no down time.
Unique to Furman's SMP is its unparalleled clamping voltage. Unlike some series mode suppressors, Furman's maintenance-free feature is not at the expense of potential equipment failure! While other designs offer clamping voltages that are well above 300Vpk, Furman's SMP clamps at 188Vpk, 133 VAC RMS even when tested with multiple 6000Vpk - 3000 amp surges!
Over-voltage circuitry protects against open neutral wiring, or accidental connections to 208 or 240 VAC It immediately shuts off the incoming power until the over voltage condition is corrected.
LiFT (Linear Filtering Technology)
Traditional AC conditioners have been designed for unrealistic laboratory conditions. Prior technologies could actually harm audio and video performance more than they help, due to the resonant peaking of their antiquated, non-linear designs. Under certain conditions, these designs can actually add more than 10dB of noise to the incoming AC line! Worse still, lost digital data and presets, or destroyed digital converters are frequently caused by excessive voltage spikes and AC noise contaminating the equipment ground. Furman's SMP with LiFT takes another approach, ensuring optimal performance through linear filtering and no leakage to ground.
The PL-PRO II features dimmable LED rack lights that produce virtually no heat and provide an extremely long life span. A rear-mounted BNC jack accepts any standard (12VAC, 0.5A) gooseneck lamp for rear rack illumination, as well as a front-panel switch which controls the gooseneck's operation. A front-panel mounted master power switch is protected by a hinged cover, preventing accidental disconnection of AC power to the unit's outlets. The front-panel circuit breaker - power switch can be quickly and easily reset should the unit be overloaded. front-panel digital meter shows incoming voltage with lab accuracy. A The PL-PRO II is equipped with a 10', 12-gauge heavy-duty power cable.
- SMP with extreme voltage shutdown
- LiFT (Linear Filtering Technology) with zero ground contamination
- 2 retractable, long-life, low-heat LED light fixtures with dimmer switch for rack illumination
- BNC connector for standard gooseneck lamps to illuminate the rear of rack
- 8 rear-panel outlets and one front panel outlet
- 20 amp rating, with ultrahigh inrush capable magnetic circuit breaker
- 3-year limited warranty
You've got a lot of money tied up in your rack gear. Spend a little more for the ultimate in protection. It's worth it.
PL-Pro D II Power Conditioner with Digital Volt Meter
- Current rating: 20 amps ("E" versions 16 amps)
- Operating Voltage: 90 to 140 VAC ("E" versions 180 to 280 VAC)
- Over Voltage Shutdown: 140 VAC typically ("E" versions 280 VAC typically)
- Voltmeter Accuracy: PL-PRO II only: ±2 VAC, calibrated with internal trimpot adjustments. PL-PRO D II & PM-PRO II: ±1.5 VAC
- Spike Protection Modes: Line to neutral, zero ground leakage
- Spike Clamping Voltage: 188 VAC peak @ 3,000 Amps, 133 VAC RMS (tested to UL-1449 and USA / CIDA A-1-1, 6,000 VAC @ 3,000 Amps)
- Response time: 1 nanosecond
- Maximum surge current: 6,500 amps
- Noise attenuation: 10 dB @ 10 kHz, 40 dB @ 100 kHz, 100 dB @ 10 MHz
- Linear attenuation curve from 0.05 - 100 Ohms line impedance
- Dimensions: 1-3/4" H x 19" W x 10-1/2" D. Weight: 11 lbs (5 kg). Construction: Steel chassis, .125" brushed and black anodized aluminum front panel; glass epoxy printed circuit boards
- Power consumption: PL-PRO II, 11 watts. PL-PRO D II, 12 watts
- PM-PRO II, 12 watts
- Safety Agency Listings: CE, NRTL-C
- Patent number: CA 1332074 (4,901,183)