- #J46444 000001000 J46444000001000
Fusion Premium Soprano Saxophone Bag
- Write a Review
The Premium Soprano Saxophone gig bag is the perfect bag for a gigging musician who needs to carry his or her instrument without compromising its saf...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Smart design, premium materials.
The Premium Soprano Saxophone gig bag is the perfect bag for a gigging musician who needs to carry his or her instrument without compromising its safety. This bag is lightweight and ergonomically designed and incorporates the unique "Fuse-on" system, whereby a separate line of accessory bags can quickly and easily fit onto the main instrument bag. Tough on the outside and constructed with robust, non-PVC backed, water-resistant rip-stop material, the Fusion Premium Soprano Saxophone bag offers extreme resistance to scuffs and abrasions.
With soft rubber handles and zip pulls, a robust molded base and a rugged finish, the Fusion Premium gig bag is designed to last. They are available in four colors with commuter-friendly reflective panels and print, a safety factor if you are a cyclist or pedestrian. The rear of the bag boasts Fusion's own "Flow-System," similar to that of a hiker's backpack, which makes the bag really comfortable to carry and helps prevent you from getting hot when it’s on your back.
There is also a rear zipped compartment where the backpack straps can be stored out of sight when carried by hand. There are added features such as lockable zips on the main compartment of the bag and a rain cover to help keep it dry in wet weather conditions. Your Soprano Saxophone will be housed safely inside a 30mm (1.5 in.) high-density lightweight foam shell, the inside of which is made from a soft, non-scratch velvet-mix lining. Along with the provided padded sleeve, this bag will give your instrument ultimate protection.
There are three pockets to the front of the bag, with space for pencils, reeds and any other accessories you might need. If you want extra space to carry more gear, spare clothing or even your laptop, just "Fuse-on" with Fusion’s line of accessory bags.
- High-density foam padding for all-round protection
- Padded and shell reinforced areas
- Jacquard hard-wearing, non PVC backed water resistant polyester material
- Rip-stop material, fashionable piping, no visible webbing
- Soft non-scratch, non-fibrous quality velvet mix interior
- Internal padded travel strap
- Large A4 zipped middle pocket
- Bottom pocket with accessory and organiser compartments
- Rubber zip pulls to prevent scratching of instrument
- Inverted zips for slick appearance
- Unique zip opening for easy access
- Lockable zips on main compartment
- Ergonomic adjustable backpack straps with chest strap
- Integrated large MP3 player / mobile phone pockets
- Rear zipped compartment to store backpack straps when not in use
- Padded adjustable waist belt and lumbar support
- Chunky padded and riveted carry handle - side and top
- Unique Flow-System backpack for comfort and ventilation
- Fuse-on attachment system on front of bag
- Hard wearing anti-crush molded base for protection
- Screen printed reflective Fusion branding
- Rubber logos and Union Jack rubber badge
- Removable rain-cover for additional protection
- Internal dimensions: 26.8 x 5.9 x 5.1”
- External dimensions: 29.9 x 7.5 x 7.5”
- Weight: 3.74 lb.
A professional carry case for the contemporary soprano saxophonist.