- J46582 000001000 J46582000001000
Fusion Premium Triple Trumpet Bag
- Write a Review
Constructed with robust non PVC backed water resistant rip-stop material, the Fusion Premium Triple Trumpet bag offers extreme resistance to scuffs a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Triple trumpet bag with lots of features.
Constructed with robust non PVC backed water resistant rip-stop material, the Fusion Premium Triple Trumpet bag offers extreme resistance to scuffs and abrasions. With tough webbing handles, rubber zip pulls, robust molded base panels and a hardwearing finish, the Fusion Premium gig bag is designed to last.
The bags are available in four colors with commuter-friendly reflective panels and print, a safety factor if you are a cyclist or pedestrian. The rear of the bag has a padded compartment where the chunky backpack straps can be kept when the bag is carried by hand.
Professional and gigging musicians require space to store lots of accessories and items, which they need on a day-to-day basis. As you zip open the bag you will find a removable accessory panel, which has been designed to hang from a standard music stand. The panel has pockets and pouches that can hold mutes, mouthpieces, pencils and personal items…a great idea to have everything on hand in an instant. This panel plays a dual role, as when it sits on top of your instruments inside the bag, it acts as another layer of protection. On top of the bag you will notice a long pocket near the zip opening. This is a pouch where you can store your folded music stand.
Your trumpets will be stored safely inside a 1.5” high-density lightweight foam shell, the inside of which is lined with a soft non-scratch velvet-mix lining. There are two removable, soft padded dividers inside the bag that can be adjusted to hold trumpets, cornets and a flugelhorn. There are some soft padded blocks too, that are great to support instruments and give that extra bit of protection. Each Premium Triple Trumpet bag has a soft padded sleeve, which can be used if required, giving your instruments the ultimate experience in protection.
There are three pockets on the front of the bag, one large enough to carry A4 sheet music. There is plenty of space for pencils, a pouch for mouthpieces, valve oils and any other accessories you might need.
You can carry this bag in four ways:
By the sturdy webbed handle at the top of the bag if you prefer to carry by hand.
On your shoulder by using the shoulder strap which can be unclipped and stored when not in use.
By the chunky, robust, padded backpack straps, which have a chest and waist belt for stability when walking with the bag on your back.
The bag has rear clip-straps, which are designed to attach to a foldable trolley. A great idea for transporting this bag, which when fully laden, can be quite heavy.
- Internal dimensions: 23.2 x 9.8 x 11.8”
- External dimensions: 26.4 x 15.3 x 15.3”
- Weight: 7.7 lb.
- 1.18 ins high-density foam padding for all round protection
- Padded shell reinforced areas
- Non PVC backed water resistant polyester material
- Fashionable piping, no visible webbing
- Soft non-scratch, non-fibrous quality velvet mix interior, soft velvet mix divider
- 2 x velvet-mix padded internal blocks to support a flugelhorn (50 x 50mm)
- 1 x Fusion padded trumpet sleeve with velvet mix interior
- Large A4 top pocket, large middle pocket with pouch for 3 mouthpieces
- Bottom pocket with accessory and organizer compartments
- Stand pouch: 22.4 x 7.1”
- Removable accessory panel that hangs from a music stand for mutes, mouthpieces, oils and other items
- Rubber zip-pulls to prevent scratching of instruments, inverted zips for slick appearance
- Ergonomic adjustable backpack straps with chest strap and large MP3 player / mobile phone pocket
- Rear zipped compartment to store backpack straps when not in use
- Padded adjustable waist belt and lumbar support
- Sturdy shoulder strap with clasps
- Adjustable side carry handles
- Top grab handle
- Robust rear strap with clip fastenings that can attach the bag to a trolley
- Commuter friendly reflective panels, segment piping and print
- Rubberized PU reinforced base with floor studs
- Screen printed reflective Fusion branding
- Rubber logos & Union Jack rubber badge
- Additional features
- Removable rain-cover for additional protection
- Retractable identity tag
Pro bag for all three of your instruments.