- #H77444 000000003 H77444000000003
Gator GR-Rack Bag
- Write a Review
The Gator GR-Rackbag is a rugged, lightweight carrying bag with a comfortable, ergonomically placed handle that is easy to carry and protects your eq...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Lightweight rack bag, great for effects, recording equipment and sound modules.
The Gator GR-Rackbag is a rugged, lightweight carrying bag with a comfortable, ergonomically placed handle that is easy to carry and protects your equipment. It is perfect for guitarists, bassists, keyboard players, or recording engineers on the go who rely on rackmounted equipment. It is available in a variety of rack space sizes.
- Polyethylene-reinforced interior frame
- Internal reinforced aluminum valance
- Ergo Grip Carry Handle
- Rear flap allows access to entire panel of equipment
- 600-Denier nylon exterior
- Exterior pocket for cables, etc.
Got rack gear? Bag it, and order today.
- 2U: W x H x D: 19 x 3.5 x 12.5"
- 3U: W x H x D: 19 x 5.25 x 12.5"
- 4U: W x H x D: 19 x 7 x 12.5"
- 2U: Width x Depth x Height: 21.25 x 14.50 x 8.25 in.
- 3U: Width x Depth x Height: 21.25 x 14.50 x 10 in.
- 4U: Width x Depth x Height: 21.25 x 14.50 x 11.75 in.
- 2U: 8 lb.
- 3U: 11 lb.
- 4U: 15 lb.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Carry
- Good Protection
- Good quality
- Really Nice Handle
- Rubber Feet On Long Side
Comments about Gator GR-Rack Bag:
LOVE this rack bag....the perfect solution for my lightweight bass amp head. It's sturdy, a breeze to carry around, has a big pouch for cables, etc., the zipper front and back are great, and it looks nice. My only complaint is the placement of the rubber feet for setting the bag down. They're placed on one long end, which is fine if you use the included detachable carrying strap (also very heavy duty!)....but I prefer to carry it "up and down" with the attached (super nice) handle, and it would be nice to be able to set the bag down standing up on its end. The bag as designed won't stand up on its end....you have to turn it on its long side and set it down on the rubber feet. Minor inconvenience. Otherwise an awesome purchase!