- Product 541742
Gator GRBW-3U+6W Rolling 3U Rack Bag with Storage for 6 Wireless Microphones/Bodypacks
- Write a Review
This lightweight-style rack bag on wheels is great for easily transporting effects processors, recording equipment, and wireless microphones. It work...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Convenient, rolling bag for effects units and wireless mics.
This lightweight-style rack bag on wheels is great for easily transporting effects processors, recording equipment, and wireless microphones. It works with six 1/2-space wireless units or four 1/2-space wireless units and one antenna combiner. It has a microphone pocket which can hold six wireless microphones or six body packs in a padded foam insert. Case comes with a 3U rack space with threaded field-replaceable rack rails, polyethylene-reinforced interior frame and internal reinforced aluminum valance, and interior mesh pocket for accessories, and a retractable, removable handle and wheels. Made with a 600-Denier nylon exterior, this case is lightweight yet rigid.
- Lightweight-style rack bags great for effects processors, recording equipment, and wireless microphones
- Works with 6 1/2 space wireless units or 4 1/2 space wireless units and 1 antenna combiner
- 3U rack space with threaded field-replaceable rack rails
- Microphone pocket holds 6 wireless microphones or 6 body packs in padded foam insert
- Polyethylene-reinforced interior frame & internal reinforced aluminum valance
- 600-Denier nylon exterior, lightweight yet rigid
- Retractable, removable handle and wheels
- Interior mesh pocket for accessories
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
First thing to note is I use VocoPro 5800 series wireless mics and they do not fit in the slots provided in this case. I was however able to remove the foam from my original mic case and modify it to use in this one, so that was resolved.Next issue is the rack does not have recessed mounts, therefore the antennas have to be removed from my mic controller every time, and my Furman lights stick out too far. So I thought OK maybe I will mount my amp. No go...without a recessed mounting system I think this is nearly useless. I like convenience, and having to struggle to zip it up and removing my mic antennas is not cool. I am selling mine and got a different rack.If you don't know what I mean by recessed rack, look at the Gator GSR 2U Studio 2 Go and look at where you mount your gear.Hope this helps!