- Product 546162
Gator GRC PU Pop-up Console Rack
- Write a Review
The Gator GRC PU Pop-Up Console Rack is a mobile audio 19" console rack with a pop-up, top-loaded rack. High-density polyethylene construction makes ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Protection and portability for your important gear.
The Gator GRC PU Pop-Up Console Rack is a mobile audio 19" console rack with a pop-up, top-loaded rack. High-density polyethylene construction makes it rugged. The top rack is mounted on a patented ratchet system allowing the top rack rail to pop-up using ratchet arms to achieve the perfect angle of operation, or to store flat for easy transportation.
- Mobile audio 19" console rack with pop-up top loaded rack
- High-density polyethylene construction
- Threaded rack rail
- Side handles for easy lifting to stage or truck
- Front, rear, and top field replaceable rack rails
- Comes with rack screws
- Water-resistant gasket in lid
- Weight: 54 lb.
- Rack dimensions: 23-1/4" D
- Rack units: 12
- Top Rack units: 10
- Interior dimensions: 5" H x 19" W x 21" D
- Exterior dimensions: 30-1/2" H x 22-1/2" W x 25-1/2" D
- Weight: 54 lb.
- Rack dimensions: 26-3/4" D
- Rack units: 10
- Top Rack units: 12
- Interior dimensions: 14" H x 19" W x 24" D
- Exterior dimensions: 27" H x 22-1/2" W x 27" D
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Carry
- Good Protection
- Weak hinges
- Weak strap
Comments about Gator GRC PU Pop-up Console Rack:
(+) Front-back rack rails are a great feature, and covers fit securely and protect adequately. They also offer additional space between rack and cover for connections you don't want to disconnect.
(+) Space between tilt and first horizontal unit makes this case ideal for many mixing boards.
(-) Side handles can slide out of the fixture when lifting. Duct tape applied to the handles helps prevent slippage out of the fixtures.
(-) Lift-strap on the tilt is... worthless. Replace ASAP with a metal cabinet handle from your local hardware store.
(-) Hinges on tilt are flimsy. When tilting top, apply counter-pressure to avoid hinges ripping out.