- Product 542055
Gator Wireless Rack Drawer
- Write a Review
This cold rolled steel rack drawer helps make the most of your audio rack system. Fully enclosed with a black powder-coated finish and spring-loaded ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Steel rack drawer stores wireless mics, body packs, headsets, and accessories
This cold rolled steel rack drawer helps make the most of your audio rack system. Fully enclosed with a black powder-coated finish and spring-loaded latches. Nest stores 4 wireless microphones, body packs, headsets, and accessories. Wireless storage accommodates microphones with the clips still attached, body pack and microphone storage area are lined with polyethylene foam with tricot covered plywood dividers. The foam storage compartment features cutouts to hold up to 16 AA batteries. Spacious accessory compartment holds larger items and head-worn microphones. The rack drawer features a lock knockout and includes the lock and key. Since it's from Gator, you know you can count on it to be rugged and functional.
- Cold roll 16 gauge 1.5mm steel construction
- Fully enclosed drawer & spring-loaded latches
- Drawer has lock knockout for addition of lock. Lock and key included
- Black powder-coated finish
- Nest stores 4 wireless microphones, body packs, headsets and accessories
- Wireless storage accommodates microphones with clip still attached
- Body pack and microphone storage area lined with polyethylene foam with tricot covered plywood dividers
- Foam storage compartment with cutouts to hold up to 16 AA batteries
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Gator Wireless Rack Drawer:
I bought two drawers for my 8 wireless and one body pack we have, the only thing is that they do not tell you on web page that they are 3 space. I had to cut little groves to fit my wireless in them,so if you own or are own ones like mine (Nady U-81 Octavo handheld wireless system) they will fit if you mod it a little.
They are 3 space, but they could have made them 2 space because of all the dead space at the bottom of the drawer you can't use.
A little Pricey, but they are are made twice as good as I was hoping for.