- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
GigSkinz GSK6 Large 61-Key Keyboard Bag
- Write a Review
- Product 541185
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The GSK6 61-key keyboard bag is built with Gig Skinz' hard lined foam body and covered in a high-tech water-resistant fabric. It features three conve...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The GSK6 61-key keyboard bag is built with Gig Skinz' hard lined foam body and covered in a high-tech water-resistant fabric. It features three convenient carrying options, industrial-grade hardware and additional storage for all of your keyboard accessories.
- High-tech water-resistant carbon fiber style fabric
- High-density foam body w/ hard lining that maintains shape and protects gear from impact
- Plush fur lined interior and pockets for added cushioning and protection
- Heavy duty, grip-dimple bottom lining
- Molded high tech lockable rubber zipper pulls and handles
- Industrial grade thick-tooth zippers
- 5 quick access, oversized utility/pockets for cables,
- Pedals, documents and accessories
- Hefty-grade extra wide, cushioned gear straps to hold keyboard in place
- Snap-on/snap off cell phone holder
- Two inch high density foam at the bottom of bag for additional keyboard protection while using wheels
- Gig-flex keyboard carrying system
- Three carrying options:
- Hideaway, adjustable hefty-grade nylon shoulder straps w/ comfort padded shoulder pad
- Molded high tech rubber top carrying handle
- Low profile blade wheels and molded rubber pull handle for advanced maneuverability
- Internal dimensions: 44" x 5.5" x 16.25"
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
The straps which supposedly hold and protect the keyboard, actually depress three or four keys if the keyboard shifts; and it will as the case is a very loose fit (for a Yamaha Motif). Keys may very well snap keys off should you use those furry velcro snaps during transit. Inner padding isn't adjustable. And the fur, while soft, will is likely to shed, adding dust rather than protecting from it. Amazingly poor design. And did I mention it's ugly. One bright note: the all too ubiquitous logo ca be covered easily with duct tape. The case has feet on the bottom; but isn't balanced, so it can't be stood up or set down on its side without falling over. It has to be leaned against something or on its back at all times. Shoulder straps are not well placed for lifting. My cheap generic case was better.