- Product 541175
GigSkinz GSMR Mobile Recording DJ Bag
- Write a Review
Gig Skinz' stylish GSMR DJ case is a tough bag with a water-resistant outer fabric and a high-density foam body lined with a structured, semi-hard ma...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A quality laptop case and more!
Gig Skinz' stylish GSMR DJ case is a tough bag with a water-resistant outer fabric and a high-density foam body lined with a structured, semi-hard material to keep your equipment safe from impacts. It features three convenient carrying options and a ton of compartments to hold everything from small accessories to a large 17" laptop.
- High tech water resistant carbon fiber style fabric
- High density foam body w/ structured semi-hard lining that maintains shape and protects gear from impact
- Plush fur lined interior and pockets for added cushioning and protection
- Heavy duty, grip-dimple bottom lining
- Molded high tech lockable rubber zipper pulls and handles
- Industrial grade thick-tooth zippers
- Adjustable, molded Velcro gear divider for storage flexibility
- Quick access, oversized utility/headphone storage pocket with quick grab netting compartment to store small accessories
- Quick access computer storage compartment- accommodates laptops up to 17"
- Two side utility pockets for cables and accessories
- Microphone pocket with id storage
- Snap-on/snap off cell phone holder
- Gig-flex carrying system - 3 carrying options:
- Removable, adjustable hefty-grade nylon shoulder strap w/ comfort padded shoulder pad
- Adjustable, comfort molded backpack straps with hideaway compartment
- Molded high tech rubber top carrying handle
- Internal Dimensions: 14.5" x 15.5" x 6.5"
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Well I bought this to carry my odds and ends to gigs. It didn't last a year before the zippers malfunctioned or literally snapped off. I really thought the bag worked well for the time it worked but unfortunately couldn't stand up to moderate road use.Also the styling on the bag could use an update. The silver look gives it the feel of a pizza delivery "hot bag".