- Product H73631
Graph Tech GHOST Acoustic MIDI - Steel String
- Write a Review
This GHOST Acoustic MIDI system adds a MIDI interface andAcoustic preamp to almost any steel string acoustic guitar.You will also need a pitch-to-MID...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Add MIDI capabilities to your steel-string acoustic guitar.
This GHOST Acoustic MIDI system adds a MIDI interface and
Acoustic preamp to almost any steel string acoustic guitar.
You will also need a pitch-to-MIDI converter such as a Roland or Axon.
This kit includes:
- a set of six ghost-loaded pickups for steel string guitar
that fit in a 1/8" saddle slot
- Hexpander preamp board with 13-pin jack
- Acoustic Tone Control preamp board which has controls for
MIDI volume, acoustic volume, treble, bass, mid, and mid-sweep
- a Pagoda shim, to create an 18" saddle radius (file to adjust)
- Interface wiring harness, to connecte between boards
- 1/4" output jack with battery harness