- Product 449582
Hart Dynamics Studio Master 5-Piece Electronic Drum Set with TE3.2 Trigger System
- Write a Review
Hart Dynamics Studio Master electronic drum sets have all the features of the renowned PRO sets and feature the patented TE3.2 trigger system. Triple...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Exceptional quality, with the performance features drummers have been asking for!
Hart Dynamics Studio Master electronic drum sets have all the features of the renowned PRO sets and feature the patented TE3.2 trigger system. Triple plate chrome steel rims and heavy-duty removable rubber RIM TRIM on all ACUPAD drums. ECYMBAL STUDIO cymbals feature crash with choke, dual trigger ride, and gum rubber playing surfaces (Ride and HH) for stealthy operation.
Standard cymbal booms for ride, crash and splash cymbals include cymbal springs to allow exact acoustic cymbal response and movement. ACUPAD upright bass drum great feel, triggering and accepts all single and double pedals. STUDIO EPEDAL fully variable hi-hat controller pedal is unmatched for variation between closed/open accuracy, adjustability and durability.
HDI products are handcrafted in the USA with the finest materials available, go through extensive testing/quality control and carry a lifetime guarantee. These electric sets come with everything you need to plug 'n' play right out of the box (even cables), and are guaranteed compatible with the controller or sound module of your choice.
For gigs, studio or practice, these drum systems allow you to play exactly like you are playing an acoustic kit. These sets offer hundreds of drumset sounds that stay in tune and always sound perfect in an easily transportable set, and when you practice at home, put on headphones and you won't disturb your neighbors, or even your roommates. You don't need a rock star's bank account to afford one of these electronic drumsets either, but with all of the playing you'll be able to do, you might need to open one.
Studio Master set shown with Roland TD-6V module (not included)
- TE3.2 Advanced Trigger System
- Acupad II Dual Trigger 10" Snare drum with position sensing
- Acupad II Dual Trigger 10" toms
- Acupad BDS 8" Bass Drum
- Heavy-Duty rubber Rim Trim on all drums for quiet playing
- Kontrol Screen Magnum "silent mesh" drum heads
- Ecymbal S (Studio) Ride & Hi-Hat with gum rubber playing surface
- Dual Trigger Ride with position sensing
- Ecymbal S (Studio) 12" Crash with choke
- Black Steel Rack Tubing with non-slip satin urethane finish
- Polycarbonate (bulletproof plastic) Clamps
- Riveted Hardware
- Heavy-duty fully variable HH pedal
- Includes all cables
- Module mount for all modules included
- Bass drum pedal and Module not included
Studio Master 5-Piece Electronic Drum Set with TE3.2 Trigger System
- 3 HW-UTCL RANGLE TUBE CLAMP
- 8 HW-URCL RACK TOM/CYMBAL CLAMP
- 2 HW-CYB CYMBAL BOOM
- 1 HW-XHT X-HAT
- 4 HW-TMA TOM ARM
- 3 HW-URT2 ULTILITE 2"(2-T-leg ft, 1-module mount)
- 2 HW-URT3 ULTILITE 3'
- 1 HW-URT2.5 ULTILITE 2.5'
- 4 HW-TLG-FT T-LEG FOOT-PLASTIC
- 2 HW-TLCL T-LEG CLAMP
- 1 HW-TUNING KEY TUNING KEY
- 9 HW-UCBLS STUDIO CABLES STEREO
- 2 HW-CBLY MFF Y CABLE (male stereo/TRS to 2 female mono L&R)
- 1 HW-CBLY FMM Y CABLE (female stereo/TRS to 2 male mono L&R)
- 1 P-MT TD10 MODULE MOUNT PLATE
- 1 1000 OWNERS PACK (Quality Control Checklist, Rack Set Up, Module Configurations, Trigger Settings)
- 1 ACU-IIST ACUPAD II STUDIO TE3.2
- 1 ACU-BDS ACUPAD 8" BASS DRUM TE3.2
- 3 ACU-IIST ACUPAD II STUDIO TE3.2
- 1 EPDL-STD-V STUDIO EPEDAL VARIABLE
- 1 ECS-HH 12 ECYMBAL S HH
- 1 ECS-RD 16 ECYMBAL S RIDE w/ECSTAD Adapter, HW-CBLY FMM, HD (yellow) Cymbal Spring
- 1 ECS-12C 12 ECYMBAL S (choke) w/ STD (red) Cymbal Spring