- Musician's Friend Best Selection, Price & Service. Guaranteed.
Need Help? Ask our Experts or call 800-449-9128Asistencia en Español 866-226-2919
Need Help? Ask our Experts or call 800-449-9128
No worries: Jump! Swing your guitar! Be alive on stage!
Push your axe in any direction and your strap will always remain locked on to your guitar. The Hennessey NSL7200 Strap Lock, with its safe and easy compress and release-action system, allows for easy removal of your strap and for a secure connection every time!
1. Unscrew the strap pin that came with your guitar.
2. Remove the pin (1) from the lock (2).
3. Screw the Hennessey pin and felt washer (1) on the guitar.
4. Remove the fastening nut (3) from the back (2).
5. Slide the lock (2) through the hole on your strap.
6. Take the fastening nut (3), insert into the lock (2). Hold the lock by its lip (2) and tighten to the fastening nut (3).
Get stage freedom! Call or click today to order.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.