- #J23604 000000000 J23604000000000
Hiscox Cases Gypsy Jazz Acoustic Guitar Case
- Write a Review
Established in 1985, Hiscox Cases Ltd. is the brainchild of Brynn Hiscox, a professional guitar maker. Being acutely aware of the lack of quality cas...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Special case designed for gypsy jazz-style guitars.
Established in 1985, Hiscox Cases Ltd. is the brainchild of Brynn Hiscox, a professional guitar maker. Being acutely aware of the lack of quality cases on the market, he used his engineering background to design a case that stood up to his exacting requirements. Brynn's customers demanded cases that had higher protection but with less weight. And so the Hiscox family of instrument cases was born.
Utilizing a proprietary polyurethane injection molding system, superior shell materials, and best-in-class hardware, Hiscox cases provide the best thermal protection, crush resistance and puncture resistance of any case in its weight or price range. Hiscox Pro II Liteflite Series Guitar cases are beautifully styled and incredibly rugged with padded velour interior and integrated accessory compartment. The instrument sits on strategically placed foam cushions to create the ultimate in lightweight protection.
- Original liteflite construction
- 2mm outer shell thickness
- 2 x impact/puncture resistence
- Steel D rings for strap fittings
- 32" soft foam cushion padding fitted at key areas around the instrument for extra shock protection
- Aluminum lid to base location
- Crushed velour interior fabric
- Hiscox moulded handle