- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jensen Jet Blackbird 10" 100-Watt Guitar Speaker
- Write a Review
- Product 580943
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This 10" version of the Jensen Blackbird is extremely warm and smooth, with a very rich, fat low end and sparkling highs. It handles overdrive distor...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Warm & smooth from low to high.
This 10" version of the Jensen Blackbird is extremely warm and smooth, with a very rich, fat low end and sparkling highs. It handles overdrive distortion by bringing out colorful detail and holding strong even at maximum crunch.
- Nominal Overall Diameter: 10"
- Nominal Voice Coil Diameter: 2"
- Magnet Weight: 1.8 lb.
- Overall Weight: 7 lb.
- Flux Density: 1.00 T
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Rated Power: 100W
- Musical Power: 200W
- Sensitivity@1W, 1m: 97.0 dB
- Magnet: Alnico
- Voice Coil Winding: Aluminum
- Voice Coil Former: Kapton
- Cone: Paper
- Surround: Integrated Paper
- Dust Dome: Non Treated Cloth
- Basket: Pressed Sheet Steel
- Voice Coil DC Resistance: 5.97 ohms
- Resonance Frequency: 112.1Hz
- Mechanical Q Factor: 14.73
- Electrical Q Factor: 0.85
- Total Q Factor: 0.80
- Mechanical Moving Mass: 22.0 g
- Mechanical Compliance: 90 μm/N
- Force Factor: 10.45 Wb/m
- Equivalent Acoustic Volume: 14.1 lt.
- Maximum Linear Displacement: ±1.0 mm
- Reference Efficiency: 2.26 %
- Diaphragm Area: 330.0 cm²
- Losses Electrical Resistance: 103.9 ohms
- Voice Coil Inductance @ 1kHz: 0.79 mH
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Jensen Jet Blackbird 10" 100-Watt Guitar Speaker:
This speaker is a great studio tool.
We have this in a custom built cabinet for studio use and it is amazing. We can throw anything at it and it keeps rocking. This is the full tilt Les Paul + pedals + tube amp cranking cabinet. It holds the line. It is not for subtle low volume studio recording. We use the 10 vs the 12 because it's better for studio work.