- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Juice Goose put 25 years of power distribution experience into making the JuiceBox the most reliable power distribution module possible. It features ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A reliable, floor-mounted power extender with circuit protection and seven outlets.
Juice Goose put 25 years of power distribution experience into making the JuiceBox the most reliable power distribution module possible. It features sophisticated circuit protection, seven switched outlets, and a twenty five foot power cord.
The JuiceBox is available in a 15 amp or 20 amp capacity.
While more limited in the amount of electric current it can handle, the 15 amp, JB 6-15 can plug into any conventional AC outlet. The higher 20 amp capacity JB 6-20 requires it to be assembled with a 12 gauge power cable and a NEMA 5/20P plug at the end of the power cord. This power cable can be inserted into any AC receptacle with a comparable rating and the configuration of the duplex receptacle.
- The JuiceBox has six high quality receptacles on the top of the chassis for easy connection.
- A seventh outlet is on the side of the chassis for additional connectivity to other equipment or power distribution devices.
- Current overloads are prevented by a thermal circuit breaker which allows brief high demand for power consumption but prevents dangerous, excessive current draw.
- The circuit breaker is tucked away on the side of the chassis along with a lighted rocker switch which can turn on or off the power outlets on the top of the JuiceBox
Getting reliable power is critical to protecting your gear and ensuring a solid show. Order today.