- Product H86820
Korg AW2+ Orchestral Clip-On Tuner
- Write a Review
The Korg AW-2+ offers convenient clip-on tuning for players of transposing instruments. Providing an articulate mounting system, an adjustable displa...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Quickly tune your transposing Band and Orchestra instruments in their original key.
The Korg AW-2+ offers convenient clip-on tuning for players of transposing instruments. Providing an articulate mounting system, an adjustable display angle, a built-in backlight for visibility, a great fit on nearly any instrument, the AW2+ delivers highly accurate, stress-free tuning in any situation. The AW-2+ clip-on orchestral tuner is the ultimate tuner for the band or orchestral musician.
- Transpose feature (C, Eb, F, Bb) for transposing brass and woodwind instruments
- Clip-on chromatic tuner attaches directly to any instrument for cable-free tuning
- Korg's proprietary clip design safely fits a variety of instruments
- Two clips (large and small) accommodate a variety of orchestral instruments
- Double ball-joint allows multi-angle positioning with far greater mobility for the display section
- Internal backlight ensures excellent visibility even on a dimly lit stage
- Select either the internal mic or the piezo sensor for optimum response
- Markings indicate pure major and minor thirds for beautiful, authentic consonance
- Meter Reverse function allows intuitive tuning from any viewing angle
Pick one up today!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Good Quality
- Choice Of Attachment
Comments about Korg AW2+ Orchestral Clip-On Tuner:
This is just what I have been searching for. Small size. Attaches directly to my horns. One button transposing as I move from insrtument to instrument.Soft orange back-light for easy reading.
Comes with two sizes of spring attacments but I'd like to see other ways to connect it more firmly with out interfering with the actions on the horns. Still great choice.