- Product H83076
Korg HuMIDI-Beat Metronome Hygrometer
- Write a Review
The Humidi-Beat Metronome Hygrometer is the best friend to any musician on the go. Its large digital display is highly visible and shows tempo, beat,...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A portable metronome with a built-in thermometer and hygrometer from Korg.
The Humidi-Beat Metronome Hygrometer is the best friend to any musician on the go. Its large digital display is highly visible and shows tempo, beat, temperature and humidity. This personal metronome is an ideal practice aid for every band or orchestral player. When not in use, the built-in thermometer and hygrometer monitor the temperature and relative humidity inside the case, helping to protect and care for the instrument. The Humidi-Beat also has a sweet clock feature.
- Portable, full-featured metronome provides enhanced rhythm training for every instrumentalist
- The built-in thermometer, humidity detector and clock provide an easy way to care for the instrument by monitoring conditions inside the case during storage, moving, etc.
- Beat-Counting display makes it easy to practice rhythms and phrasing
- Tempo can be set using traditional Pendulum Steps, Full Steps, or Tap Tempo
- Beat Mode offers from 0 to 9 Beats, plus 5 Patterns to practice any style of music
- Convenient memory backup function recalls the users favorite settings
- Battery-saving auto-power off function
Grab it and go!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Comes With Battery
- Good For Small Fingers
- 24 Hour Clock
- Cheap Plastic
- Difficult To Use
- Inaudible Metronome
- Not Functional
- Poor Quality
- Small Control Buttons
- Small Unreadable Display
Comments about Korg HuMIDI-Beat Metronome Hygrometer:
About the size of a plastic butane lighter. Difficult to read. No backlit display. Metronome is barely audible. 24 hour clock. Every feature functions, but for the price, some enhancements might be nice. It's definitely overpriced at the suggested retail. Even with discounted price it's overpriced. The biggest drawbacks are the small, difficult-to-read display and the in audible metronome. I'd advise one to look for alternatives. I'm seriously considering returning mine. It's the hassle that's kept me from it so far. I do not recommend purchase.