- Write a Review
Rugged and reliable.
Perfect for the Korg SP-280, the PU2 is a three pedal system that effectively reoplicates the three functions on the three-pedal system on an acoustic piano. Sustain, soft and damper pedals. This gives you three pedals just as on an acoustic piano, and is recommended for the serious piano student or performer.
- Sustain, soft and damper
- Rubber skids for stability
- Responsive with strong return action
The perfect expansion for your SP280. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Compact Design
- The damper pedal effect is somewhat limited.
- Home Studio
Comments about Korg PU2 3 Pedal System For SP280:
I use it on a keyboard in my home studio where I work out the music I sing with a choral group. The SP-280 is a full 88 key unit and was a great alternative to a much larger piano of any sort given my limited space. The foot pedal now gives the keyboard full instrument functionality.